8

"He gotta be kidding me." Tiara snapped. I didn't say nothing, I just started walking towards the door. But as I was walking I thought back to the time when Tig almost dislocated my jaw from how hard he hit me in my face because I was talking to some nigga we went to high school with. And it wasn't even like that, we was at the corner store and he stopped me and we started catching up.

I turned around and started walking back to the living room. "MK." I heard Tiara say from behind me. I ignored her and kept walking. "Makyha please no. Let me just take you home." I wasn't trying to hear nothing she had to say, I was ready to show my ass. "What's so fucking funny? Why this bitch all in yo face?" I walked over to them and mushed Tig so hard his neck snapped back. "Dawg." Tig pushed his baby momma and stood up.

"Bitch you wanna embarrass me in front of yo family by having this bitch all in yo face so let me embarrass you." I pushed his chest. "Who the fuck you keep calling a bitch?" His baby momma Akeera snapped. "YOU HOE!" I got in here face and pushed her too. "Makyha please don't piss me off." Tig snapped and yoked me up. "Go head do what you do best, show them the real you." I challenged him.

He let my romper go. "Yeah bitch I thought so." I pushed him. "Bitch you crazy, if I wanted my baby daddy TRUST me I could have him." I turned towards Akeera and back hand slapped her. Before we could start fighting Tig quickly jumped in the middle of us and Tiara grabbed me. All the older people were yelling telling us to calm down and shit.

"Every bitch wanna yell calm down but none of you phony ass mothafuckas said nothing bout a hoe being all in his face and between his legs and shit knowing damn well I was here! Don't invite me to shit else cause I ain't coming, fuck all y'all!" I snapped and started walking towards the door. Once I walked out the front door I slammed it so hard I thought it was bout to fall off the hinges.

"BITCH YOU LOST YO DAMN MIND?" I heard Tig yell from behind me. "BITCH FUCK YOU AND YO FAMILY YOU HEARD ME!" I turned around and yelled back. "Aye g shit stop playing with me." He pointed his finger still walking towards me. "Or what nigga?" I said, we were now standing right in front of each other. He grabbed me by my neck and slammed me into the nearest car. "TRAYVON!" I heard Tiara gasp and yell.

I grabbed Tig by the hair and yanked his head down, punching him all cross the back of his head. At this point we were hard down fighting and half of his family was out there trying to break it up. "NOW BRING YO PUNK ASS ON AND DROP ME BACK WHERE YOU GOT ME FROM!" I yelled as his grandma and mom was trying to talk to him. I guess to calm him down.

"Come on I'll take you home." Tiara said still trying to calm me down. We walked to her car and got in. As we were driving my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my purse and looked at it. "What the fuck you want Trayvon?" I said as I put the phone on speaker. "YOU SEE HOW YO SILLY ASS STARTED ALL THAT SHIT?" "I AIN'T START SHIT!" I yelled back.

"I wasn't even doing nothing with that bitch!" "It don't matter Tig! If a nigga was standing between my legs all in my face whispering in my ear and shit you would've tried to kill me and you know it! You always fucking embarrassing me!" "Makyha you just fought me in front of my family. You just told my whole family fuck them." "Put me on speaker so I can do it again. FUCK ALL Y'ALL! I SAID WHAT THE FUCK I SAID!" And I hung up.

"Um do you know how to get where you going?" Tiara said. "Oh yeah." I huffed and directed her back to Mimi's house. I pulled the mirror down and made sure my face still looked good. Thankfully my wig still was on my head and I still looked how I did when I left. "The way you and Tray were fighting looked like it was something normal for y'all." Tiara looked at me with a weird expression.

"Cause it is." I mumbled and looked out the window. "What you mean it is? He be hitting you?" "Tiaraaa." I drug out and looked at her. "I'm being so serious right now!" I just sat and looked at her for a few seconds then looked back out the window. "How long has he been hitting you?" She grabbed my shoulder and turnt me towards her.