" You literally have him on a leash", Annie said laughing. Lily rolled her eyes and they dragged their bags outside and waited for the boy to arrive.

Ethan's car stopped right in front of them, the tall boy getting out and smiling at them. " What's up girls", he said in his always charming voice. Lily smiled, Annie saying hello as he helped them put their bags in the trunk.

Lily climbed into the passenger seat, immediately changing the playlist on Ethan's phone to Taylor Swift.
" Not again", he groaned, Annie laughing. " Every single time she's in my car she plays her music",

" Why are you complaining, you sing along to like half of the songs?",

Ethan just scoffed, driving off to the house as Paige smirked and looked back at her best friend. Annie just laughed quietly, noticing they already arrived. It wasn't a long drive, so the group got out of the car and brought the bags inside.

" Our newest house mates arrive", Rutger cheered. The girls laughed as he helped Ethan bring the bags downstairs.

Lily and Annie decided they would set up their stuff later, the two going back upstairs to find something to eat. Ethan and Mark stood in the kitchen eating bowls of cereal. " Is this your lunch?",

Mark shook his head no, " Breakfast". Annie looked at the clock that read 12:30. She shook her head, grabbing some food from the fridge. Lily sat on the couch, scrolling on her phone. Ethan sat beside her, placing her legs over his lap.

"Excited to live with us?", he smiled at her. The girl gave him a worried look, then smiling and nodding. " Well you can always come up to my room, anytime",

Lily rolled her eyes as she felt a blush of red appear on her face. She threw the closest pillow at him, the boy catching it and placing it on his lap.

lilp

lilp me + my new housemates let's gooooooComments

Comments

rutgermcgroarty where am I
  lilp I'll come to ur room😏
    edwards.73 um

edwards.73 why do u have that
  lilp me when you ask me why I have that

markestapa ethan is me when you guys ask to hangout

luca.fantilli yay