Info (SUPER important)

(I obviously have the power to make the reader so powerful.)  F reader

On a planet called Ephedia, it was split into four sections. North, East, South, West. Each section was ruled by someone.

The least powerful was East. She represented mischievous. She herself was mischievous and her subjects tended to end up theives or jokesters. She and her subjects practiced dark magic.

The next was West. They represented survival. Their subjects didnt have much recourses and therefore had to learn survival skills and necessary ways to live with what they have. They practice dark magic.

Next, is South. He represents kindness.  He hadn't had the best childhood so he's determined to make sure that people have good lives instead of living their lives in sadness. He teaches people to be kind and there's hardly ever conflict in South Ephedia. He and his subjects practice magic of the moon.

Finally, the most powerful is North. She represents bravery. She and her pupils all have the potential to be mighty warriors in the fight with gramorr. They're the main hopes for the battle. She and her subjects practice magic of the sun. (This is what Iris, talia and Aurianaa magic is and so on. Sorry if its confusing.)

All together, They're called the upper ranks. Every kingdom and them themselved have agreed that they shall not participate in the fight with gramorr. They'd be way to powerful and possibly end up destroying the planet. Just to be safe, North and West went to earth, while East and South stayed on Ephedia just in case.

North didn't know where West went, but North ended up in a place called sunny bay. North created a human disguise and made a human name, which was Y/N. Y/N made some friends with some people. Then, she met Iris. They were friends quickly, and they became very good friends in a short amount of time.

Y/N realised that Iris was from Ephedia right away but didnt say anything as she remembered the queen swore everyone to secrecy. But, Iris will soon find out as two girls decided to set out and find her.

(Sorry, its really different. But i hope its better than the last one. I dont know how im going to do this but I'll try.)