Chapter 1: A Profitable outing.

Start from the beginning

Ahem.

Basically, after my epic fight,  the guy told me the location of his secret villainous hideout that was supposed to be the main base of the organisation. So like any good aspiring Eminence, I set about raiding the place the next day. 

After all, I put in all the hard work to save this town so I should be the one to take all the riches they stole. As the age old saying goes..

'True financial success lies in honest hard work'

What could be more honest than the spoils of war?

And now with this I should be financially set for the near future.

"This past week has undoubtedly been an immensely profitable outing, when I get home I should invest into some new wine glasses for me to polish under the moonlight."

It has indeed been a while since I spruced up the décor. Maybe I should get something for my sister........ nah she'll be fine, she's an independent woman after all. 

I see gold... I see expensive jewellery....

I see...

Huh?

Hold up.

This wall...

Is it just me or does this wall here seem a little off? 

I press my hand up against the brick and my fingertips glow with a purplish-blue light.

Hmm. Interesting... 

To most, this probably just seems like a normal room and I can tell this was supposed to stay hidden, but using my enhanced magic sensing I can feel that there is a space on the other side of this wall. 

So in other words.

A secret false wall huh....that means there should probably be a switch somewhere around here that should activate this door...  but I don't really got the time for that now.

So instead I forcefully blast apart the wall. This place is abandoned after all so I'm sure they probably wouldn't mind. They do say leave no stone unturned so it wouldn't hurt just to check out what's behind this place.

As the dust begins to fade away, I can clearly notice the sight of a stairway leading into a dark underground passageway. A passageway...?

Hmm. False wall, dark, foreboding staircase... I like where this is going. 

I probably shouldn't get side-tracked in this situation but something about this is just screaming to me 'the eminence in shadow should be here vibes' 

Oh well, I guess what has ever gone wrong with following dimly-lit, creepy tunnels? 

I descend the steps into the gloomy corridor, it was getting a bid dark so I illuminated the walkway with the glow of purple magic. The walk seemed to go on for quite a fair bit, I guess right now I should be under the Crimson Tower huh.

Oh.

The path abruptly ended in a tall doorframe with strange demonic etchings on each side. The door itself was made of a thick stone and stood over me like some gateway to a satanic realm.

Do I go in?

I suppose I have committed this far so it wouldn't hurt to.....

I proceed to blast apart the door and stand mysteriously in the empty frame.