Was It Just a Dream?

Prologue

I was never the popular kid in school. I was never the girl who was dating the football jock. But in my imagination, i was the main character. And the whole world went around me. If only it was that way in real life.

He grabbed my hand and wouldn't let me pull away. His big brown eyes kept mine hooked at his. The way he smiled at me put me in a daze. To bad he was six years older than ?me. My smiled soon disappeared and i looked to the ground.

Anyways i like Niall. You just can't change who you like just in a snap of a finger. I wish i could though. To much stuff is going on in my mind to just hold on to somebody who's not afraid of losing you. I know he's not because he doesn't even know i exist.

I'm lost. Harry is the only person i can count on at this moment. He's the only one who knows his way around. I knew i shouldn't have gone outside. I just knew it.

Chapter 1

" Lauren! Watch out!" Autumn called.

Looking up i saw a big orange ball coming right toward my face. Moving my face back the ball suddenly went straight past my nose. That was close. " Autumn! Haha! That means you better give me Niall!" I called out to her!

" Um! Honey boo boo child. I think not!"

That was Autumn's saying. In my little town not much happens. Its one of those towns where you want to leave but you stay because of the beauty and the comfort. And i'm not old enough....

Autumn is my neighbor. She lives right across the street from me which is decent for the both of us. We both absolutely love One Direction. It's the new boy band with their floppy brown hair except for one who has blonde. It seems like the only thing on my mind now days. To much disappointments in life not to stay positive.

Why does everything bad happen to me. This story is one of those things that makes your heart tingle with joy. Its a beautiful feeling to have. To bad its all going to end soon. But it might not. If theres someone in my life to change that fate.

It was about time for me to come inside. I said my goodbyes and went heading in. We were having tacos. Yum! The gooey cheese with the crunchy shell just makes you melt like butter on a frying pan. Its delicious if you don't get my point.

That night I had a feeling. It tingles inside of you. I feeling to explore the outside. That night i went for a walk around the neighborhood. Holding my flashlight in my hand tight i turned around and noticed this man was following me. I walked a little and he gained speed. I started to run but he was just too fast. I was almost to my front door when someone grabbed onto the back of my shirt. I screamed in horror and turned around to see who it was. Louis? I was hallucinating. Maybe i breathed to hard while jogging. It is a mile you know.

"Lauren, follow me someone needs you." He said smartly.

"How do you even know me? Aren't you like famous and stuff. And I need to get home. Do you know how much trouble I would be in if I.." I blurted out when i was rudely interrupted.

"Just follow me now. Do you even know how much trouble you will be in if you don't come and follow me. Not another word."

"But.."

" What did I say?"

I rolled my eyes about to make a quick get away. Maybe they are not as sweet as I think. When he loosened up on my shirt I sprinted off. But it turned out he was faster than he looked. Which is very fast. He ran up to me and took my hands and tied them up.

Is he kidnapping me? Omg.. Just breathe it will be fine. Right? I noticed he bent down toward my feet and realized that running would be my only option. I tried but he took my feet and tied them. Picking me up he sprinted off into a limousine on the top of the hill.