𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Chapter Thirteen
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Chapter Thirteen𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 to Clint with intrigued eyes as Dr. Cho's machine fixed Clint's seared skin. "This is awesome." She mumbled and Clint chuckled, casting a glance her way, "Yeah, for you maybe."

"Are you sure he's gonna be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together." Nat joked and Juno giggled as Clint rolled his eyes.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacra." Dr. Cho responded and Juno shot her a confused look. "Huh?"

Dr. Cho smiled at the young girl, "He'll be okay." Juno grinned and pat Clint's head who sighed.

"She's creating tissue," Bruce said in awe.

"If you brought him to my lab, the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes."

"That's so cool." Juno admired as she watched the machine work.

"Oh, he's flat-lining. Call it. Time?" Tony sarcastically joked as he walked into the room with a tray of smoothies.

"No, no, no, I'm gonna live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic." Clint laughed and took the smoothy Tony handed him. Juno reluctantly took her own smoothie and sipped on it, her face scrunched up in disgust, and went to put it back on the tray when Nat shot her a look.

The girl sighed and took another drink on the smoothie. "You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." Dr. Cho chuckled.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Clint quickly replied.

"That I can't fix." Cho turned her attention to the billionaire now, "This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust."

Tony hummed in agreement, "That is exactly the plan. And, Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday."

"Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties." She paused for a moment, "Will Thor be there?" Juno raised an eyebrow and shared a look with Tony.

Nat chuckled and placed a hand on Juno's shoulder, "You have schoolwork." Juno groaned and placed her smoothie back on the tray, "I just risked my life and now I have to do homework?"

"I know, the world is so unfair." Tony chuckled and Juno stuck her tongue out at him which he reciprocated. Dr. Cho and Clint laughed at their behavior while Nat and Bruce rolled their eyes, "School, go." Nat told the girl who huffed and left the lab, heading to her room.

Distractions come easy, especially when you allow them to happen, and Juno has done just that.