𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 [LAST]

last chapter u guyss~ lezz go~ this is gonna be a rlly short chapter btw. i have exams and im gonna end this story, since im NOT satisfied with it. I wanna come up with a better one!! :)

.

.

𝚆𝙾𝙾𝚈𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Ever since that evening, I had shivers everytime I saw San. He was clearly feeling guilty. He gave me a close embrace and pecked my face. I gave him a hug in return, owning up to my error. I felt him smile and gave him a jaw kiss. Observing his attractive dimples, I also grinned. I'd constantly have butterflies in my stomach when I saw him. "San? Why am I the target of your enemy?" Worried, I asked him. "Babydoll, they won't anymore. I've resolved all issues between us. I'll watch out that no one touches you. Not a single bit." With a hoarse, low voice, he said. After he spoke those kind words, I started to have butterflies in my stomach. I felt special because of him. The words made me grin. I was so fortunate to have him.

I was so inlove with this man. I absolutely adore him, and I don't care whether he toys with me. I have an unwavering love for him. To me, he is the entire universe. My will to live is in him. "San, I love you so much." I stated. "I love you too, baby." His voice was lovely as he spoke. Since we started dating, it has been nearly two months. I was willing to go to any lengths for him. I gave him a big embrace before dozing off once again. I giggled as I felt his leg on my hip.

.

.

 I woke up the next day. To find San not by my side. Thinking he was at work, I sighed. Grinning, I recognised his aroma on me. Something scared me a little, so I hurried to get up. To see San and our friends, I dashed downstairs. I saw Seonghwa, Seonghwa's husband Hongjoong, Jongho, Yeosang, and the two boys called Mingi and Yunho. Upon witnessing them hang decorations, I was taken aback. As Hongjoong smiled and patted San's back, I played the worried San and smiled at them. Yeosang glanced up as soon as he saw me. "He's here!" said Yeosang. My eyes were wide as I stepped downstairs and noticed San staring at me.

San approached me and knelt down. My pupils expanded. In his hands was a box. "Wooyoung. My judgements have all been regrettable since I met you. I could only concentrate on you. I'm unable to stop thinking about you. You are everything to me, and I adore you to the core of my being. It's beyond words to express. Will you, Jung Wooyoung, Marry me and be with me for the rest of my life?" He enquired. My eyes filled with tears. "Yes!" I gave him a big hug and a beaming grin. I observed everyone applauding. I observed Jongho gazing at Yeosang with unadulterated adoration. They have us in their sights. I gave San a grin and gave him a lip-kiss.

For me, this was the end of the world. I adore him to the hilt. LOL, what a tale. We first dated, things fell through, we met at a club, had a one-night stand, fell in love once more, and now here we are, getting married. As we discussed the wedding plans, I grinned at the recollections.

.

.

"Yes. I accept." 

"I accept to be with you for the rest of my life."

"I accept to treat you the way you deserve it."

THE END. 

𝓜𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓔𝔁 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓷