𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 [m]

San had twisted Wooyoung's wrist so much that he passed out from the intense agony. 

San, who was angry shoved Wooyoung against the couch. To wake Wooyoung, San grabbed a handful of water and sprayed it in his face. San now hated Wooyoung more than before. He was irritated by him. Wooyoung had a deep hatred for San as well. When Wooyoung woke up, he blinked twice slowly out of nervousness. "let go," Wooyoung said, pouting in fear. San lifted an eyebrow in irritation. Wooyoung only gave San a pout and retreated, attempting to keep as far away from San as possible while shedding tears. 

"I warned you, bitch." San remarked, raising both of his eyebrows. Anger blazing in Wooyoung's veins, he felt like throwing another punch, but held himself. His wrist was so inflamed that he was unable to feel it. It was painful since it was only in one place and would return to that position if Wooyoung attempted to shift it. 

San giggled at Wooyoung's wrist ache as he saw it.

"Pftt..Look at you." San beamed. Wooyoung was making a great effort to contain his rage. San remarked, "Ok, I have work now," as he glanced at his pricey watch. "You are being watched by cameras, and security is stationed outside to prevent you from leaving the property. You thus cannot, even if you try." Taking this as a challenge, Wooyoung vowed to himself that he would leave and report San's insane behaviour to the authorities.

Wooyoung hurriedly sprang up and opened the door as San departed, only to feel an electric jolt. "ARGH!" he exclaimed. Then he unlocked the windows, revealing an entire security queue outside. It stunned him. Wooyoung chose to call Yeosang because he was in excruciating agony in his wrist. Fortunately, the table had his phone on it.

~

CALL

Wooyoung: Hey Yeosang, I need your help really quick.

Yeosang: Yoo since when did u ever callme like this? lol

Wooyoung: No.. this is serious.

Yeosang: What's up?

Wooyoung: You know San right?

Yeosang: Yeah..? Your ex.

Wooyoung: Yeah him. So today, I just woke up in a weird mansion and I was locked in a room. When  I started screaming for someone to open it, I met a familiar person. He had everything of San. Later, I realized it was San, I think it came out of his mouth unintentionally. But he's so fucking rich and he's so annoying. He forces me to do stuff and if I don't he beats me up or does stuff to me that rlly hurts. He also doesn't let me leave. I hate him. He makes me feel weak. Give me a solution to annoy him without actually yk...getting him to hit me.

Yeosang: Yo what the fuck. Is he insane?  Well..I have a solution...trust me, it'll work. Try to seduce him, he'll be irritated. Especially, when you both are in a serious situation, try teasing him . Yk?

Wooyoung: WTF I THINK U NEED THERAPY INSTEAD OF HIM. THERE'S NO WAY.

Yeosang: Ok then, you better off suffer.

Wooyoung thought about it and knew that he could trust Yeosang and piss San off. 

While lying on his stomach, Wooyoung scrolled through Instagram. He then began to go through his old photos, seeing images of him and San together when they were dating.

                          "San still is handsome, isn't he?" It occurred to Wooyoung, "WHAT THE FUCK

                          "San still is handsome, isn't he?" It occurred to Wooyoung, "WHAT THE FUCK. He is not, no. "HE LOOKS LIKE A HIPPO." Trying to deny was Wooyoung. Today was Wooyoung's day off from his model shoot. He chose to glance about since he was bored.

 He chose to glance about since he was bored

Numerous rooms may be found. When he tried to enter San's room, he was shocked by electricity once more. "ARGHHHHHHH... CHOI FUCKING SANN!!" He shouted. It was eight A.M. at that time. Wooyoung had nothing at all to do. After that, he walked back to his room and rested there for a time.

It had been two hours and thirty minutes, and it was now 10:30 AM When Wooyoung heard the door open, he stood up. When San entered the room, Wooyoung began to act as though he was asleep.

"You still didn't get rid of that stupid habit of yours, did you?" "I know you're pretending," San enquired.With a peek of one eye, Wooyoung stood up. In light of Yeosang's advice, he stood and started to go in San's direction as San was ready to leave the room.

(SMUT WARNING)

Wooyoung reached over to place his hand on San's chest and rubbed their dicks together. It was Wooyoung that stunned San. "What are you doing?" San questioned, observing how Wooyoung was purposefully massaging his dick against San's.

Wooyoung remained silent, and this caused San moan a bit. "Fuck...Are you insane..?" San tried to shove Wooyoung away, but at this point his body was too fragile. San blushed as Wooyoung then planted a kiss on his jaw. "Fuck Jung Wooyoung." San said as he picked Wooyoung up by his ass and kissed him and put him on the bed. San was now on top of a nervous Wooyoung.

San gave Wooyoung a kiss on his collarbone and sucked it slightly, giving him a hickey. Wooyoung moaned loudly. There was red mark on his collarbone. San grinned as he gave it a glance. Then, he gave Wooyoung a kiss on the jaw and gave it a little suck, leaving red traces. Wooyoung put his hand on San's broad shoulders. After removing Wooyoung's trousers, San shoved two fingers inside Wooyoung. Wooyoung moaned aloud at the sudden action. San's finger was long, bony, and veiny, thus inserting it hurt a lot. Soft moans came out of Wooyoung's mouth as San softly fingered him.

(NEXT CHAPTER)

(20/10/2023)

MY MAFIA EX (WOOSAN)