𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

"I'm so fucking tired but I still gotta put you in your place." San yelled with rage.

"W-wait..I've never done it before..." Wooyoung

"Ahh fuck..I made you sob so fucking hard with a small vibrator and you don't remember?" San thought.

"Just please...I've never...done it.." Wooyoung cried while speaking.

San was so exhausted that he forgave Wooyoung and commanded him to stand up. Wooyoung pouted, "Thank you."

"If you make that face again, I'll kill you." stated San. San was confused since he had never shown such forgiveness. But he persisted in persuading himself that it was his tiredness.

He handed Wooyoung some additional clothing and instructed him to return after he was done changing. San prepared breakfast. San was aware of Wooyoung's hatred of pancakes, eggs, orange juice, and pretty much everything else. Wooyoung attended the breakfast. Wooyoung was astonished when he saw the breakfast. All of his favourite things were there.

"WHAT THE FUCK.. HOW DO YOU KNOW?" Wooyoung enquired.

"Aishh...shut up." San yelled with rage.

Wooyoung grew very suspicious of San. His voice, appearance, scent, and pretty much everything else were all recognisable. San made Wooyoung feel weak, and Wooyoung didn't appreciate it. Wooyoung made the decision to stop acting like a loser and not obey San in the future. San wasn't willing to reveal anything to Wooyoung, so he made the decision to gather hints in order to identify San's true identity.

"Hey, tell me your name." Wooyoung enquired.San has no intention of disclosing anything to Wooyoung since he would get very upset. However, San felt groggy and extremely exhausted. San unknowingly said, "Choi San." "WHAT." When Wooyoung stood up, his meal fell from his mouth. San only now realised what he had said. "Ahh..Fuck," said San. "YOU BITCH, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME WHEN YOU FUCKING BROKE UP WITH ME... DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING MENTAL PROBLEM? AND WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THIS MONEY FROM?" A smack to the face interrupted Wooyoung's speech.

"Yes, that's me. Your ex. And I'm not going to let you leave. So that you won't have to deal with anything, be a good boy." stated San. Wooyoung couldn't say anything. When Wooyoung became enraged, he made the risky decision to hit San. Wooyoung had excellent reflexes, but not as well as San. San grabbed him by the wrist and began to twist it as he attempted to punch San as quickly as possible. 

"AGHH... LET GO YOU PSYCHO..." said Wooyoung. His wrist began to become red, and his entire arm was in anguish.

Wooyoung made every effort, but the pain was just too much. "I'm being nice to you, don't take advantage of that, kid." San yelled with rage.

"AGH... YOU FUCKING BITCH.." Wooyoung passed out from the severe agony. San became even more irate when Wooyoung was on his bulky frame. San gently kissed Wooyoung on the lips as he raised his chin. San exclaimed, "You trouble-maker."

(NEXT CHAPTER)

(18/10/2023)

MY MAFIA EX (WOOSAN)