"Then what is it...?? Itna samajta hai tu usse... what's the problem...??" Aarush asked.

"Dude...You know my family background...Just now we are at the edge of being a middle class family...My parents struggled to get complete meals for a day...And you know about my education loan...Mera career settled nahi hai...And she...she was brought up in US with all the facilities...Her parents has done everything for her and usko kisi cheez ki kami nai thi..... I'm afraid that I can't provide that same lifestyle to her...She will not be able to adjust in India...and I can't even think of relocating to abroad because of financial situation...There are so many differences Aarush...You won't understand...Our communities, status, background... everything differs...Zameen aasman ka farak hai hum dhonon mein...Chod bhai yeh nahi hoga..." Abhay said and sighed.

Aarush hugged his best friend and tapped his back while Abhay quickly wiped his tears before he could see.

Aarush tapped his shoulder and said "I don't know what to say... but listen...Abhi mamu and Mukthi mami too had a love marriage... against their families...Unka bhi communities alag hai...status was different but they made everything possible for themselves...So remember, everything doesn't stay the same... Situations change... People change... Agar Avni too loves you in future, she may adjust with you...for you... Don't lose hope so early..."

Abhay nodded with a smile and said "Ab tu jaa bhai...Your wife will kill me for keeping you here when you are leaving tomorrow..."

Aarush chuckled and jogged to his room where Ritika was waiting with a pout.

"Ohhh toh aapko yaad hai that you have a wife waiting in your room...!?" She asked when she saw him enter the room.

"Arey meri pyaari Ritu..." He said and hugged her from behind and she turned to his side saying "Aur nahi toh kya Senior...!? Just 6 hours left for you to leave..."

"6 hours hai na baby..." He said and closed her mouth with his, making her go silent.

"What do you want me to do...??" He asked and she smiled looking into eyes and said "Love me...Just... Love me..."

He smiled and kissed her lips softly and then moved to her neck while she clutched his shirt. He broke the kiss and she opened his shirt buttons and he helped her remove her kurti. He swiftly pushed her to bed before getting rid of his shirt and removed her brassiere while moving his fingertips over her chest.

His lips found its way towards her neck and trailed kisses downwards while his hands moved towards their lower clothing. She unbuckled his belt with shivering hands and he smooched her lips before making themselves naked.

She arched her back as he plunged himself into her and moaned his name as he increased his pace. He kept on sucking wherever he can and gave all the love bites to remember while she clutched on to his shoulders letting him do what he is good at.

"Don't stop..." She moaned and their love making continued till the wee hours and exhausted themselves in their love.

He drew patterns on her naked back as she laid on his chest. He opened her eyes when he felt tears on his chest and she quickly wiped them but he has already seen it.

He moved away from her and saw her face while she looked down knowing that he would get angry seeing her cry.

"Are you crying...!?" He asked holding her chin and she gulped nodding in a no and said "Nahi toh..."

He closed his eyes and said "Ritika If I see you cry, then I'm warning you...I'll not call you for a month..."

She gulped down her cries while her nose flared looking at him for the warning. She wiped the last tears while biting her lips to stop herself from more tears.

He shook his head and laid back after taking her in his embrace and said with a warning tone "I'm serious when I said that..."

"I'm not crying..." She said in a weak tone and they laid silently until his alarm rang.

He switched it off and went to get ready while Ritika wiped her tears quickly and put on his shirt to check his luggage.

Once he came out, she quickly took a shower and got ready. He pecked her for last time and cupped her cheeks saying "Bye... It's your final year...so study well...And take care...of yourself and family too..."

"Jii" She said and bent her head down not letting him see her tears that threatened to spill. He too didn't pester her understanding her emotions, he took his bags and went downstairs where his parents were waiting.

He bent down to take their blessings and none spoke a word other than passing a smile and waved bye to him. Abhay looked around and Ritika was nowhere. He saw Aarush looking at the balcony of his room, upstairs and he too looked up to see Ritika there.

Aarush passed a smile and got in the car and she let her tears down once the car disappeared.

The opening of her room door made her wipe her tears quickly and turned to see Abhay.

"Why didn't you come down...??" He asked and she immediately hugged him and said "He warned that he won't call for a month if I cry...Aap hi bolo...How can I not cry...??"

"Pagal hai wo...Chup ho ja ab..." He said and hugged her to console.

Once she calmed down, he took her downstairs to have breakfast with family.

Ignore mistakes...