Sex with my boss

It was Marinettes first day back at work after a break. Marinette was a famous women because she dated a very popular artist and because she was a model. After 2 years of dating he cheated on her. Her boss The Adrian Agreste heard about this and decided to give her a break because he knows what its like to be cheated on. After awhile she finally came back to work. She was a little embarrassed because EVERYONE knew about the breakup. She didnt wanna notice the stares or people asking her questions so she hurried up and went to the elevator and pressed the button and went to her floor where her office was at. She got to her office and locked the door when she got in, she sat down and took a deep breath.
(Her office btw)

She through her head back and just looked at the ceiling

She through her head back and just looked at the ceiling. She just had the best live she could imagine why did it have to end like this. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock on her door. "May i come in" she heard her boss Adrian Agreste say. She went and unlocked and opened her door "of course you may," she said. Adrian walked in her office and she closed the door behind him then went to sit down, he pulled a chair next to her. "So how are you doing" he said "fine..i guess" "I know im your boss Marinette but im always gonna be here if u wanna ta-" he was cut off by a kiss. After a few second Marinette realized what she did and pulled away. "Shit im so sorry" Adrian just looked at her and kissed her back. Marinette was shocked but kissed back. They did a slow little make-out then pulled away to get a breath of air. They kissed again and started making-out. Adrian grabbed her waist and pull her on his lap. Marinette grabbed his work coat off of him and started to slip it off him. Now he was just in his work shirt and pants. The kissing began to get more heated then it already was. Adrian started gripping on her ass and lifting up her dress. He pulled her dress and looked at her body up and down. Her body was beautiful. Her body was just perfect. She didn't have to much of any of that extra shit on her she was just perfect. He started  kissing her neck searching for her sweet spot. After a few seconds he heard Marinette gasp quietly. Bingo! He started attacking that spot on her. Kissing, sucking, and biting. He left a couple of hickeys on her. After that he needed her. He sat her down on the chair and lifted her legs up. He started kissing her pussy through her panties. Marinette kept breathing heavily. She couldn't believe have was about to have sex with her boss. While she was in her thoughts she didnt even realize Adrian had moved her panties out of the way. She felt a wet lick on her which knocked her out of her thoughts. "ohh~...." Adrian started to eat her out slowly. He didnt wanna do any of that rough stuff he just wanted to take everything slow and nice. He continued to lick and suck on her clit. Marinette has sex before but nothing like this. This was different. She reached her hair down to his hair and gripped on to Adrian's hair as he started to flick his tongue faster. After a few minutes she finally came in his mouth. He licked up all her juice's. He got up from his knees and looked at her "Do you wanna continue?" Marinette hesitated for a quick second. She thought to herself. "I'm not even over this breakup do i really wanna do this? Fuck it." She nodded. Adrian started to un do his belt. Once he did that he slipped his pants and boxers. Marinette mouth dropped a bit. She has NEVER seen a cock that big before. It at least had to be 9-10 inches. Her exes dick was a solid 5 inches. Marinette gulped when he lined his dick near her entrance. "Just tell me to stop if it hurts to much." Marinette nodded her head slowly. He shoved his tip in her and she gripped on his shoulders. Its not that it hurt it just felt so damn good. He was able to slide the whole thing then stopped and waited for her to tell him when to go. "You can go," she said right away. Adrian was surprised, he had never heard a women tell him to go ride away but he listened. He started going back and forth slowly. She was moaning quietly and whining. If he felt this good right now imagine what the pleasure feels when he's going rough. "pl..please speed up.. shittt." Adrian did as she said. He stared going faster and faster by the minute. At this point he was pounding into her. He was covering her mouth because of how loud she was moaning. He didnt want anyone in the hallways hearing them. He started groaning because of how her pussy was tightening around his dick. She felt so amazing the way her pussy was soaking wet and just how amazing she felt words couldn't explain. He kept pounding into her. She had reached her hand down to his abs and pushed him back because she started squirting.She covered her mouth and moaned into her hand. "Fuck Marinette," he said chuckling. She overed her face in embarrassment because she had only squirted when she was ' masturbating. They both put their clothes back on. "I cant believe i just had sex with my boss. "And i cant believe i just had sex with my worker," they both looked at each other giggling and laughing. After that they both went back to working. The whole day Marinette couldn't believe she just did that. But she couldn't lie to herself and say it didn't feel amazing and that she didn't regret it.

Bruu i finally made thissss. But can anyone make me a cover for a new story idea i have in mind? If you can PLEASE hmu asap