Halloween sweaty night

Word count:800

In this chapter it's kinda like the mean girls Halloween party

It's finally Halloween and it's time for everybody to go trick or tre-. Wait you actually thought I was gonna say trick or treating? Lmao your funny but know this is the high school world and girl world where high schoolers get to party all Halloween night and high school girls get to dress up like sluts and party all night with everyone.

This Halloween Marinette and her minions are dressing up like whores but a little different. Marinette is dressing up as a sexy bunny, Alya is dressing up as a sexy mouse, and Karen is gonna be a sexy rat... gosh she's so stupid who the hell would wanna dress up as a ugly ass rat.

Marinette:

Alya:

Karen:

Karen:

Stupid Karen

Stupid Karen..

Anyways Marinette is driving them to Adrian's house. The host throwing the party. The whole time they were driving they were vaping and talking shit about the people they hate the most. Especially Chloe..

Chloe is the biggest loser in their school after her sex tape got leaked. Her pussy was literally disgusting and not even pink. It's just a brown and it doesn't even get wet (no offense to anyone). But on the other hand Marinette's pussy is the best of them all. Marinette's is pink and always gets wet when she sees him.. she even knows how to squirt.

Marinette Alya and Karen finally get to the party and they walk in and see everyone dancing and drinking. Marinette takes a hit of her vape before giving it to Alya then walking away.

Marinette walks up to Adrian and taps his back. Adrian turns around and sees Marinette dressed up so sexy. You can almost see her beautiful pussy threw her costume. (As a pansexul woman writing this id love to fuck Marinette). He grabbed her hand and walked up to his room without anybody knowing.

Adrian picked her up and threw her on the bed as he bent down and started to kiss her neck. Marinette was moaning a bit but she didn't care cause Adrian's room was soundproof so nobody could hear them plus the music was really loud. Adrian took his shirt off (he was a vampir btw) and his cape. Marinette blushed really lightly cause this isn't her first time she has seen his abs. Adrian moved her top down a bit and started to rub her boobs and thumb around her nibbles. Marinette started to moan louder and louder while moving her hand up and down his stomach and abs.

Adrian has been sucking her boobs for the past 4 minutes. Marinette was getting bored so she flipped him around and started taking off his pants.

She took off his pants and boxers so she took her fingers with her long black Halloween themed nails and started to stoke his dick slowly. After of stroking his dick pretty slow she started to get faster and faster each time. Marinette and Adrian have been fucking and dating for awhile now so Marinette knows when he's about to cum.

Before Adrian was about to cum Marinette stopped. Adrian wined and tried to force her hand back on his dick but Marinette dogged it. She started to suck his dick slowly to teese him but she couldn't do anything because she was sucking his dick while rubbing the 2 inches she couldn't reach while her left hand was fingering herself.

Adrian was able to remove her hand and push her head down on his dick so she was able to suck his whole dick.

After 10 minutes of fingering self and sucking Adrian's dick Adrian picked her up and threw her on the bed. He didn't wait any longer and started licking and sucking her pussy.

Marinette was a huge fucking moaning mess she tried to cover her moans but she couldn't. Adrian was eating her out like it was his last or first meal he had in years. Marinette tried to leave but Adrian wouldn't let her.

After Marinette tried to get off the bed Adrian decided to shove his hard dick in  and out of her. Marinette was shoving it in and out of her like his life depended on it. Marinette was moaning crazy she was moaning louder then before. She was moaning so loud Adrian got scared his walls weren't able to hold the sound but he didn't care and he started to thrust it into her more and more.

Adrian and Marinette had fucked for 30 more minutes before going back downstairs where the party was. After everyone left Marinette stayed while Karen and Alya called a Uber and they went at it again.

You'll see them have sex next Halloween so be ready