Bathtub sex

Word Count:951

Adrian's wife Marinette had a little fever but it wasn't contagious or anything so he still let her cuddle her and everything.

Adrain went to go check on Marinette and saw her with 3-5 fluffy blankets. "Hey are you okay princess" Adrian said to Marinette.

M- n..noo it's r...rea..really cold..

A- alright I'll run you a nice hot bubble ba-

M- n...no p-p..please don't you've a-a..already taken ca..care of me to m..mu..much... Marinette said shivering

A- Marinette no! Your shriving and your temperature is way to low.

After Adrian said that he went into their bathroom and and started running some warm water and added bubbles in the bath. Adrian walked out the bathroom and saw Marinette was facing the other way with her eyes closed, so Adrian walked out quietly and quickly into the kitchen.

 Adrian walked out the bathroom and saw Marinette was facing the other way with her eyes closed, so Adrian walked out quietly and quickly into the kitchen

He opened the freezer and got her some chocolate covered strawberries and some apple juice. After he put the strawberries in a bowl and got her apple juice in a cup he went into the bathroom. He turned off the water. And put everything in place.

 And put everything in place

After Adrian got everything set up in its place he went to go wake up Marinette

A- Marinette~ wake up princess you gotta get in the bath beautiful. Adrian said shaking her lightly

M- mhmm 5 more minutes please..

A-alright you left me with no choice then Adrian said with a deep voice.

Marinette got scared when he said that. He used his deep voice that Marinette loved during sex but she didn't like it when they didn't have sex cause she felt he was upset or something. Adrian picked her up by her bridal side into the bathroom. Then he put her down standing up but Marinette almost made herself fall down until Adrian caught her that made him hug her from behind

A- Marinette I swear if you don't get undressed right now and get in the damn bath I swear once you feel better I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of that you'll become sick again but if a good way!!

Marinette was scared half to death and did what he said. She started to strip her close off then got in the bath. As soon as she got in his let out a small moan cause of how warm the water is. But something didn't feel right it's like she was missing someone or something. After a few seconds of thinking she final got it. She need Adrian in here with her but he wasn't in the bathroom anymore she was pretty sure he was in his office. She wanted to get pleasured so much that even if she was sick they haven't had sex in almost a year she missed his dick.

Marinette got out of the bath and put on her sexy ruby red robe with her red lingerie on under it.

She was so excited she finally got to have sex and she didn't have to use a dumb vibrator to pleasure her when her husband went to work

Marinette turned on the water but only a little and she put it on hot so it wouldn't get cold. She ran across her husbands off so he would get suspicious. After she did that she went back into the room into their bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub waiting to have sex in a nice bubbly bath.

Adrian was sitting in his office. He was about to start a a new closing line by surprise until he heard a stranger noise from outside his door. He shut off his computer to go check outside but nobody was their so he went to go check on Marinette. He opened the bathroom door and saw Marinette in a sexy robe with lingerie on. She had her hair in a ponytail and was looking at his boner. Adrian didn't realize he had one until he saw her staring at it.

 Adrian didn't realize he had one until he saw her staring at it

(On the side of him it says Marinette)

A-m..Marinette we can't your sic-

M- last time I checked the doctor said it wasn't contagious plus we haven't had sex in forever hun plus I'm so horny.

Marinette wouldn't stop touching him and all his places and tattoos. He couldn't handle it anymore he ripped off her robe and lingerie. Of course he was going to buy her a new one I mean why wouldn't he. He's the most power person in the world and the richest. His business and worth 900 billion dollars.

Adrian was making out with Marinette. While making out with her he was taking off his sweatpants. They both got into the tub still making out. Adrain was on top of Marinette. He went underwater to start sucking on her boobs. Adrian didn't care cause he could old his breath for awhile so he started moving his tongue around her left boobs and jiggling the right one. Marinette was a moaning mess.

Marinette took her hand and stuck it in her mouth then put it underwater where her pussy was. She spread her legs apart and started rubbing her pussy.

To be continued...

LMAO SORRY but I will update part 2 tomorrow but here's a little spoiler.

M-ahh Adrian f..fuck

A-yeah you like the feeling of my dick pouring you in this warm water don't you

M- f..fuck ye- A~AHHHH FUCK

Marinette started to scream and moan louder as he pounded into her harder and faster. Maribette loved that the bubbles in her bath were moving against her breast as her husband was pounding her.