◖Chapter 1◗  

It was currently 11:31

Khaotung finnaly had some time to take a nap after the long day. He just came home from a photoshoot with First Khanapan. It's been almost 1 week since his recent Drama "Only Friends" is finished. He has another Fanmeet in 4 days in Bangkok.

Rnggg.... Rnggg...

Khaotung rose his head up from the comfy pillow hearing his phone ringing. The screen showed the name "Firssttt >:]" It was First his best friend or he may say his acting partner. "Firstkhaotung" is the name of their ship. And their ship is blowing up like crazy. He feels so happy to see the fans cheering for them....

Rngggg.....Rnggg.. Rnggg...

Khaotung snapped out from his thoughts and picked up the phone.

"Hello... "

"Hello khao.. You sound very exhausted na"

Well he was exhausted to be honest

"Ahh krap I am exhausted. Why aren't you though? You have the same schedule as me"

"You can't really be exhausted after hearing someone's voice this sweet~"

"Pffft... Are you for real right now?"

"Hehe.. I just had some ice cream that's why I'm so refreshed"

"Of course that's why! Khaotung giggled as he heard First say those words"

"Why did you called though?"

"P'Jojo and others want to have dinner out tomorrow"

"Others? "

"P'Force, P'Book, P'Jenny, Neo and Mark"

"Ohhh... Um tomorrow? "

"If you don't wanna that's okay na, they'll understand so no need to take pressure okay krap?

"Au Mai krap! I'm gonna come. When and where though? "

"8:45pm, at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _."

"Okay, good night na krap."

"Good night naa"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hello y'all it's my first story ever and since my first language ain't english there might be some mistakes. So please don't mind it 👀

If you see any mistake just comment about it I'll try my best to fix it!

I know it's kinda short but I'll promise I'll make it longer next time ٩( ᐛ )و

Thank you for reading na! ✺◟( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)◞✺

And please vote if you like the story ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙