Chapter 03 - The Silent Guardian of the Skies, the Alamopterius -

Nightfall, a group of 30 Snipterases turned out to be Admiral Spitz' men were patroling around the sector in the northern plains. Then, another flying zoid shooting down 30 Snipteras within 12 seconds. The mysterious flying zoid revealed to be the Alamopterius, a Alamodactylus-type zoid. Its weapons are Wing Sword, Buster Cannon, 10-shot AZ Missile Pods, Flamethrower, Multifire Machinegun and Twin Lasers. Its equipments are Energy Shield and Ion Boosters.  The color of the Alamopterius is blue gray. The pilot of the Alamopterius is an unidentified female zoid pilot. 20 more Snipterases were charging at the Alamopterius.

"Pathetic." The mystery female zoid pilot said.

The Alamopterius strike down 20 Snipterases with its Wing Sword.

"Alamopterius ruled the skies." The mystery female zoid pilot said.

The next morning, Cprl. Juno Bridgings and Veronica Amberley were visiting one of the local town called Herald Town which was badly damaged by the attacks from the sleeper zoids, even though there are no casualties. Both Cprl. Juno Bridgings and Veronica Amberley used their respective zoids in order to help the local townspeople to repaired broken houses and buildings.

"How is the electricity supplies?" Veronica Amberley asked.

"Not doing very well." Cprl. Juno Bridgings said. "I already contacted 1st Lt. Reva Higgins of the Blue Star Republic to deal with the electrical problems and so as Spec. Harry Holmes."

"Thanks to the sleeper zoids for damaging electrical systems which affects the supply of water."  Veronica Amberley said. "Some local townspeople have been using wells to collect the water for their reserved uses."

"Then, we must act immediately:" Cprl. Juno Bridgings said.

Then, Spec. Harry Holmes and his Dark Megaraptor showed up.

"I got here just in time." Spec. Harry Holmes said. "I'm just waiting for 1st Lt. Higgins to arrived here. Me and Lt. Higgins will be the ones who can repaired the electrical systems."

"It'll better be." Cprl. Juno Bridgings said. 

"Anyway, we have a task to protect this local town from the attacks from the sleeper zoids."  Spec. Harry Holmes said.

Then, 1st Lt. Reva Higgins and her Primeval Wolf showed up.

"Sorry I'm late." 1st Lt. Reva Higgins said. "Looks like we have to start repairing the electrical systems."

"Let's do it." Spec. Harry Holmes said.

Meanwhile, Major Hardings and 1st Lt. Collins were arrived in the excavation site in the southern region.

"Is your Giga Fury fully repaired?" Major Cassilda Hardings asked.

"Yes." 1st Lt. Candra Collins said. "Anyway, we sent our troops here to excavate zoids."

"Admiral Spitz and Dr. Steele assigned us here." Major Cassilda Hardings said. "It is very important to our troops."

"What would be the new zoid that we are currently excavated?" 1st Lt. Candra Collins asked.

"That's only if we moved it to Dr. Steele's lab." Major Cassilda Hardings said.

Meanwhile, back at the local town, Veronica and her Ninja Tiger is now guarding the gates outside of the local town and tries to scanned the area in the mountains and forests.

"We can't be too complacent because there could be sleeper zoids out there." Veronica Hardings said.

Then, Juno and her Exodus Liger showed up.