Chapter 01 - Through the Eyes of the Exodus Liger -

A young 15-year-old Imperial girl named Juno Bridgings is traveling north to the old ruins. She pilots the Exodus Liger, a Lion-type zoid. Its weapons are Laser Fangs, Strike Laser Claws, Laser Blades, Three-barreled Shock Cannon, Long Range Ultra Gatling Beam Gun, Small Lasers, Twin Lasers and 5-shot AZ Missile Pods. Its equipments were Energy Shield, Ion Booster, Smoke Unit, Zoid Detection Radar and Specialized Backup Generators. The color of the Exodus Liger is neon gold. Now Cprl. Juno Bridgings and her Exodus Liger were patroling around the old ruins for investigation. 

"No sign of any wild zoids that are roaming  around these old ruins." Cprl. Juno Bridgings said.

Suddenly, a group of Raptomingas surrounded Juno and her Exodus Liger. Raptominga is an Atrociraptor-type zoid. Its weapons consists of Attack Claws, Multifire Machingun, Twin Laser, Midrange Missile Pods and Small Lasers. The color of the Raptominga is dark teal. Now Juno and her Exodus Liger were prepared to fight.

"Raptomingas. These wild zoids are common through these old ruins." Cprl. Juno Bridgings said. "Looks like I need to deal with them. Let's go, Exodus Liger!"

The Exodus Liger and started fighting off the group of wild Raptomingas. Juno and her Exodus Liger were taking down several Raptomingas.

"These Raptomingas are really troubling when I'm patroling around these old ruins to investigate." Cprl. Juno Bridgings said.

As Juno and her Exodus Liger continued to fight off the group of wild Raptomingas. Another zoid appared and revealed to be the Great Spino, a Spinosaurus-type zoid, its weapons are Striking Claws, Flamethrower, Diffused Particle Gun, Specialized Sawblades, 5-shot AZ Missile Pods, Specialized Long Range Missile Pods, Assault Machinegun and Twin Lasers. Its equipments were Energy Shield, Smoke Unit, Optic Camouflage and Zoid Detection Radar. The color of dark carnation pink. The pilot of the Great Spino is 1st Lieutenant Amy Tavington (23) of Crescent Empire.

"Hey, Corporal." 1st Lt. Amy Tavington said. "Need backup."

"Perfect timing Lieutenant Tavington." Cprl. Juno Bridgings said. "These Raptomingas are more  troubling."

"These zoids have been gone out of control and attacking the villages, cities and towns several months ago." 1st Lt. Amy Tavington said. "We must prevent them from attacking another nearby town." 

"Right Lieutenant Tavington." Cprl. Juno Bridgings said.

Now Juno and her Exodus Liger joined forces with 1st Lt. Amy Tavington and her Great Spino and started fighting off the group of wild Raptomingas. The dynamic duo have managed to take down several wild Raptomingas. 

"We still don't know how many of these zoids." Cprl. Juno Bridgings said.

"They're dozens of them." 1st Lt. Amy Tavington said. "Our main focus is to get rid of them as soon as possible."

The Exodus Liger draw its laser blades.

"Laser Blade Attack!" Cprl. Juno Bridgings said.

Juno and her Exodus Liger were charging at the group of Raptomingas and strike down more Raptomingas  with the Exodus Liger's laser blades.

The Great Spino unleashed the Laser Sawblades and strike down several Raptomingas.

"At these rate, these Raptomingas are totally roaming on the loose." 1st Lt. Amy Tavington said.

"These wild zoids are probably territorial but no prove of that. I sensed that their systems are corrupted due to a systemic virus plagued in computer systems of these wild Raptomingas." Cprl. Juno Bridgings said.