28

***slightly smut warning***

"You're so beautiful" Thomas says flirtatiously as they stumble their way up the stairs. Well, Tommy stumbles, Lani tries her best to hold him up as he rests most of his weight on her shoulder.

"Okay Mr Shelby let's just get you to bed" she says, chuckling at his state. They finally reach the top of the stairs as she says this and struggles as she reaches for the door handle.

"Say that again" he demands, the smile on his face gone as he pushes her into the room and cradles her face.

"Not tonight Thomas, you're drunk" she says sweetly, pulling away from his grasp and closing the door behind them as she hears the faint sound of John and Arthur beginning their long ascent up the stairs.

"I want to fuck you, Leilani Solomons" he says playfully, grasping her small waist and pulling her in again, earning a small giggle from her lips, causing Tommy to smile again.

"Tommorow" she says, placing a kiss on his cheek before once again pulling away and leading him to the bed.

She sits him on the side of the bed and begins to undress him. Tommy watches her every move, feeling her delicate fingers remove the silk waistcoat which he was wearing over his shirt. Once she removes that she places it on his desk, then returns to her original state, standing in front of him, in-between his open legs. Causing him to have very bad thoughts. To distract himself, he looks up at the ceiling and analyses the paint colour. Anything to distract him from the soft fingers taking off his shirt.

"Tommorow?" He finally repeats Lani's words, not bringing himself to looking at the woman, who was now trailing her hand down his stomach to the top of his trousers, undoing his belt. Fuck, nothing could get his thoughts away from the woman in front of him.

"I promise" she says softly, chuckling slightly, before continuing  "Stand up Cariad" she instructs.

Tommy didn't know if that was welsh, or if he was just too drunk to understand English, either way he did what he was told.

He mustered up the strength to stand up, causing her to step back and walk to her side of the bedroom, changing herself.

As Tommy took off his trousers he glanced over at her. Briefly, she was completely naked, he hadn't seen her in the light. Sure, the light now was dim, but he could still see her. She was however turned around. Allowing Tommy to see a healed scar which stretched along the back of her kneck. Bringing his thoughts straight back to him. He instinctively looks away and rubs his eyes, as if that would help him forget.

He lies back onto the bed and shuts his eyes, once again trying to forget as he felt the bed sink slightly as Lani got into bed next to him, trailing a hand down his chest and snuggling her head into the crook of his neck. To her, this was her home. Finally.

-----

As soon as Tommy woke up he felt the pounding headache, results of the night before. He looked down at the woman beside him who was turned away from him. The morning light had made its way in through the curtains so he could see her. Mr shelby.  That's one thing he could  remember from last night.

So, without a second thought and pushing the terrifying thoughts out of his head he pulls her in by the waist and begins to softly kiss her neck. Obviously wanting her to wake up now. His wish comes true as she turns her head to him and smiles.

"Good morning to you too, Thomas" she says, softly laughing at the fact that his drunken memory hadn't faded.

"You know what I want to hear" he mumbles, authority strong laced in his voice. She smiles again.

"And what would that be...Thomas?" She asks again, teasing him flirtatiously. At this Tommy flips her onto her back and half climbs on top of her, kissing her passionately.

"Leilani, say it" he instructs, pulling away from the kiss and looking her dead in the eye, lust filling his thoughts. He needed her.

"Why would I do that, Thomas" she says again, bringing up her hand to his face and pulling him back down to meet her lips. He pulls away and climbs even more so onto her, she could feel the weight of him and it had a big effect on her as she begun to get flustered.

At this Thomas grabs her hand and pins it above head head, making her breath hitch slightly as she looks at him in the eyes.

"Because I want to fuck you Leilani Solomons" he says, repeating his sentence from last night, while beginning to grab at her breast with his free hand, earning a small moan to escape her pretty little lips. A smirk grows on Tommy's face as he bring his head down, slowly removing her dress, letting her arm go for a second so he can get the strap over her arm. After that he softly grabs onto her wrist again and slams it back above her head. Her body stiffens at this as her breathing begins to grow heavier.

Tommy brings her breast into his hand again and begins to suck on it, knowing what it does to the woman's body.

"Say it" he grumbles, tightening his grip on her breast.

She takes another heavy breath before speaking, preparing herself for what's about to happen.

"Fuck me, Mr Shelby" she whispers. This switches something inside of him as he uses his hand to bring up her dress.  She uses this opportunity to bring her hand down to his pants, pulling at the elastic.
He laughs smugly at her attempts. He lifts himself back up and kisses her passionately once again, freeing her hand so he can cradle her face with that hand, as the other makes it way down her body to her pussy. Slowly he runs a single finger between her folds, earing a moan from her. 

"Say it again" he mumbles, not breaking away from the kiss.

"Plead with me, needy girl" he says, turning the tables so she is now desperate. It works.

She moans once again as he slides a finger into her.

"Fuck me please" she breathes out "Mr Shelby" she continues. Tommy removes his finger and brings it up to her mouth, she begins to lick his finger while not breaking eye contact.

"As you wish sweetheart" he says, smiling at her obedience. He knew he would never experience this type of behaviour from her anywhere other than the bedroom, so he had to make the most of it.

Without hesitation he positions himself between her legs and teases her pussy with the tip of his cock. She moans out and reaches up to his hair. Slowly he thrusts himself into her, earning a long moan from Lani and a tug at his hair. This just encourages him as he continues to thrust in and out of her, each thrust jolting her body as she sinks her nails into his back.

Both turn into moaning and panting messes as they begin to reach their high,  moving together as one.