Chapter 13: Wee meet again

Note:
Long chapter, so many pics

(the party day)
Morning 7:30AM. In San's house

San was sleeping peacefully. But by is phone's vibration his flinched a little and woke up. He saw his phone was ringing and vibrating, it means someone calls him. He sees his phone and it was Mingi. Then he picked up the phone.

San: hello...(said with a sleepy voice)

Mingi: Hello San I'm Mingi

San: what...

Mingi: What are you doing?

San: sleeping...

Mingi : oh okay... I was confirming that if you're coming or not?

San: YAH, YOU WOKE ME UP JUST TO ASK ME THIS?!?! I WAS HAVING A HOOD DREAM.

Mingi: Whoa whoa dude chill out, I'm sorry for waking you up.

San: hmm it's okay and yeah I'm coming. But what time?

Mingi: 5pm

San:okay.

Mingi: okay bye and go to sleep.

San: hehe okay bye best buddy

Mingi: byeee

(In Mingi's house)

"Now I just have to call Yeosang then him" Mingi said then he called Yeosang. "Hey buddy are you coming?" Mingi asked yeosang amd yeosang said that he's coming and also asked the time and Mingi Said "5PM" Mingi said. "Okay then" Yeosang said and he cut the call. Then Mingi called the birthday boy and the birthday boy was....Wooyoung, he told him to come to his house at 8pm.

Hey Wooyoung, what's up man?

What...(Wooyoung was sleeping)

Uhh...why Your voice is like that?

I was sleeping

Oh...okay anyway, can you come to my house?

Why?

Just nothing . I have Yeosang and my childhood with me. It would be very fun.

Uhh...okay, now cut the call, I was having a nice dream, but you shithead just wake up just for this stu-

Okay okay chill out man. Okay so in 8PM you are coming in in my house.

Okay bye man

Bye, sleep well.

Hehe okay.