Chapter 12: leaving

(The next morning)

Wooyoung woke up at 6:30 am and went down stairs and as alway he makes breakfast for them. Then sometimes later Seonghwa went down and sits on the chair. "Good morning Wooyoung" Seonghwa said, "good morning hyung" Wooyoung said then he continues to make breakfast. Then sometimes later San came down and after seeing San, Wooyoung got so shy that he covered his face and same goes to San. Seonghwa was watching them. "Ahem" San said as while covering his mouth, he was still sleepy.

"G-good morning" Wooyoung said then he also sat down. "Did anything happens between You two..." Seonghwa asked them.

"Yes.." San said with a sleepy voice. "N-no" Wooyoung said with a nervous voice.

"Yes" San again said with a sleepy voice.
"No". Wooyoung Again said with a nervous voice.
"Yes"
"No-"

"Enough" Seonghwa said stoping the two from fighting. "Wooyoung, can please go there fpr a moment, we have to talk" Seonghwa said to Wooyoung pointing to the drawing room. Then Wooyoung went to the drawing room, but he was so nervous because what if San tells Seonghwa What happened last night.
-

Seonghwa asked San what happened last night, and San said "hyung~" San said with a dramatic crying noise. "W-what, what happen" Seonghwa asked san, he was so curious about what was San is goanna say. "Hyung~...I kissed him last night" San said with a dramatic crying noise again. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE SAN!!!" Seonghwa scolded San but not too loudly, because he didn't want Wooyoung to hear it. "MAN, YOU DIDN'T EVEN PROPOSED HIM AND YOU ALREADY KISSED HIM" Seonghwa said scolding San. "Okay okay, I know I made a mistake. But...I can't hold myself anymore" San said. Then Seonghwa tells San that its okay and be careful next time.

Then Seonghwa tells Wooyoung to come and eat breakfast, then Wooyoung came and they eat Breakfast. And after eating breakfast they went to each others work and Wooyoung went to his house.

(Time skipped)
In San's office

San was working of his office, then someone called him. He asked the person that who is he. And person tells him that he is mingi.

San: hello Choi San speaking.

Mingi: hey San, what's up dude? I'm Mingi.

San: hey Mingi, what's up? How are you?

Mingi: Yeah I'm fine. And you?
San: yeah kinda..

Mingi: Hey San, I have something to tell you.

San: just say it.

Mingi: can you come to my house?

San: suddenly on your house. What happen?

Mingi: My friend's birthday is next month. Now, I want you to plan with me and give me some help in decorating the house. I want to give him some surprise. And the main thing is that you are also invited to this birthday. I will call another friend of mine here, we will all plan how to surprise him. And by doing this you will get to know that friend of mine and you will also get to know the birthday boy.

San: Sounds very interesting. By the way, what is the birthday boy's name?

Mingi: I will tell you his name later.

San: ok then... Well I'm cutting the call-

Mingi: wait are you coming?