13

Aniyah brown

Malachi's crib/NYC

Wr were closer to Malachi's crib so we just went there instead.

We both showered and he gave me a shirt and boxers.

I was about to leave to go to his guest room until he grabbed my arm and said "Come mama lay with me please "

I was hesitant but i payed down but kept my distance it was silent but i broke it "So what was you doing either that bitch layla"

"nah mama she a smooch she was just there you know bitches be delusional"he told me

i agreed and said "yea i mean at least i know i am but she just clueless because like u never going anywhere if you think you are YOUR delusional"

He looked at me crazy but knew not to say shit.

i turned my back towards him and he spooned me i smirked and pushed back against him.

I been horny and i see and chance and i'm taking it.

i feel him pull me back more and ask "whatu doing my hear-"

i cut him off saying "just shush don't talk"

i started rubbing ass in his print he only had on grey sweats and was freeballing.

i started grinding on him more he groaned.

i feel him getting hard and they weren't playing about it then skinny boys be having them slangers.

i feel him pull his sweat down and put it by my pussy i still had on the boxers.

i moaned.

i pull my boxers down and arched while still laying in my side.

he put that big ass dick in me.

"fuck daddy"I moaned.

he groaned and started going faster.

"what the fuckkk baby why you fucking me so good"i moaned

he grabbed my neck and and started dirty kissing me.

it was sloppy as fuck just like the sounds that was made it sounded like macaroni in a pot.

"ugh ugh ugh fuck"i moaned.

he slapped my ass and turned me on my stomach i arched.

he started going stroking from the back real fast.

"Fuck mama this pussy so fucking good"he then slapped my ass

"i know baby ughhh this duck so fucking good too i'm finna fuck cum fuck"I moaned out

"me too momma cum let that shit out"he moaned in my ear.

he grabbed my neck and pulled me up and starting drilling my shit.

"fuck ugh ugh you gonna make me fucking squirt"i barley got out .

i started creaming his dick.

"Fuck momma you making my dick so pretty you gone squirt for me"he asked me

"yessss baby i'm fucking squirting oh my goshhhh"I moaned while he took his dick out and rubbed my clit while i squirted.

"fuck mamma i'm making you feel good"He asked entering back in me.

"yea baby so fucking good i can't take it"i moaned looking back at him with a pout and pushing at his stomach.

he slapped my hand away "nu uh you gone take this dick"he said.

"fuckkk i can't take it"i moaned while laying in my stomach.

"then don't mamma lay there while i. use you"He groaned while t boneing me.

"fuckkkk momma this fucking me pussy so fuck good"He moaned while pulling out and nutting on my ass while i twerked in it.

he stopped me and left to the bathroom and did after care on me then we went to bed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

the next morning i woke up and he was still sleep i fucking regretted but didn't at the same time.

i guess it was because of how he treated me after we lose the baby.

i snuck outta bed and got and shirt and new boxers it's the only thing i can fit because i definitely can't fit his skinny ass sweatpants i'll stretch  then out i can nearly fit his pants.

i tried to sneak out until i heard "where you honing momma"

i paused and said "i'm leaving wym"

he got up and put on some pants and took that as a sign to start walking out i already called my uber.

he grabbed my arm and said "you not going no fucking where just like you said yesterday i'm your man and you my wife and baby momma and you never want to talk like come the fuck on i was there for you and you gone fuck and leave like what the fuck"

"i was tipsy last night and was in my feelings that don't excuse all the things you did to me AFTER the fact and i know you were going through it too but you weren't there you literally depended on anther bitch when i was there trying to talk about our feelings only god knows what y'all really did so yeah i'm not going to lie i was real horny last night so yeah that's why i came home now excuse me before my uber leave me"

i snatch my arm and left because he got me fucked up.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

What's up y'all it's been a while here's a quick short one before i do a longer one i said shorter chapters and imma update whenever sooo i missed y'all thank you for 5k reads thank y'all

next update is whenever

words 892