Untitled Part 7

Jocelyn and Daisuke were invited to hang out somewhere with some friends.

It's the first time they're be hanging out with their friends outside of the house since the triplets were born.

Jocelyn's dads agreed to watch their grandchildren for the couple.

When the two arrived.

One of their friends' shoes was untied and Jocelyn and Daisuke had to stop themselves from tying it for them instead they informed them about it.

One of their friends noticed how tired the couple looked.

"Sorry if we don't seemed full of energy . "Said Daisuke.

One of their friends who wasn't close to Jocelyn rolled his eyes.

Jocelyn knew what that meant, it was upsetting those.

Later on Jocelyn got a text from one of his uncles asking if he was coming over for his grandaunt's birthday.

He wanted to go but not if certain family members will be there.

Flashback.

Jocelyn was getting dressed.

He and Daisuke was going over one of his aunts houses for a party.

It was the first time that Daisuke was meeting that side of the family.

When they arrived there.

When one of Jocelyn's uncles made a comment about Daisuke being here.

"Kieran can't one of your kids being straight for once, I blame you and that thing you married. "Said Francis.

 What was said next well.

Jocelyn understood it but Daisuke didn't, he doesn't speak Nigerian.

(I'm not Nigerian but I'll try my best to not be mean.) 

Jocelyn and his siblings knew what was being said but their partners didn't,

"I won't allow no fighting in my house. "Said Nne Nne or Gramma 

A older Nigerian woman, she's accepting of her son and his family.

She and her husband both are.

She invited all of her kids because she loves them but will kick them out if they start anything.

So many people made comments about Daisuke being pregnant and about the couple being unwed despite them getting married in a few months

Dinner was good those even after what happened.

A few months later and Daisuke and Jocelyn finally visiting again only it was six months after the triplets were born they had all of their shots, the only family member who's seen them other than the godparents were Harmon when he went to bring over some more clothes for the triplet.

He and Kieran kept all of their kids' old baby clothes and make sure they were clean and folded. 

One of the more churchy cousins made a comment about Jocelyn being a parent and about him being married to a man.

Well Jocelyn was about to say something when Ian  chimes in "You're single and make comments like this maybe you shouldn't make comments about someone being married to a man when you're not married yourself."

Ian is usually a chill go with the flow kind of guy but no one talks crap about his little brother.

End of flashback.