Untitled Part 1

Jolyn spelled his name Jocelyn and Jolyn.

Just a heads up.

"Jolyn Michael Ngo Maina how could you be so careless. "Said Harmon-(his dad who's Vietnamese American.)

"You just started college you're not ready to be a dad. "Said Kieran(his dad who's Nigeran American.)

"You're eighteen. "Said Harmon.

"I know please stop yelling. "Said Jolyn who had tears in his eyes.

They asked what his plan was.

Daisuke was scared but he didn't want to get a abortion because he would feel like he took the easy way out of course to other people.

Daisuke and Jolyn are both pro choice.

Daisuke is intersex, he has a unique body btw but he identifies as male 

Jolyn always wanted to be a dad but not now but he respect Daisuke's choice since it's Daisuke's body it's his choice even those Daisuke asked him his opinion.

Adoption was a opinion but Daisuke didn't want to do that.

Jolyn's sister Shevon was pregnant once but it was a false positive. 

Shevon and Salem both found out about it and ended up talking to Jolyn about it.

Meanwhile Kiki talked to her brother about it.

"You're eighteen you're not ready for this. " Said Kiki.

"I know this but it's my body my choice. "Said Daisuke.

Daisuke's parents found out and he got yelled at for getting pregnant.

His parents were okay with having a intersex son.

His parents suggested that the young couple get married before the baby was born.

A gunshot wedding.

Their friends were talking to them.

One of their friends stopped being friends with them because he thought that this was all stupid and that they're wasting their youth on this.