Chapter 23

Previous Chapter

| | A/N POV | |

"Thank you." He said this to Rohit.

Everyone looked at Jungkook in shock. because the great Jungkook said thank you to someone.

Yes, he will do anything for his family, and saying thank you is just a small thing for him. He never shows, but he loves his baby sister more than anything.

He kissed the side of Y/N's head and said "Let's go now."

Previous Chapter end.

꧁•⊹٭٭⊹•꧂

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes.

Date: 12, Dec 2023

| | A/N POV | |

Some guards were dragging three boys into the basement; all of the boys' eyes and hands were tied up.

"Please let us go. Who are you?"

"Why did you kidnap us?"

"What do you want from us?"

They began shouting, but suddenly, a punch landed on their faces. They groaned in pain. Out of fear, they started crying and begging.

"P....please..... Please l..leave us. we....we did nothing."

"Here are the boys you asked for." The person said casually.

"Thank you. Rohit." Jungkook said.

"What are you going to do with them?"

"Like always. Hyung." he said darkly with a small smirk. His rage-filled eyes never left those three boys. He signaled one guard to remove their blindfolds. They blinked their eyes to adjust to the light.

"Why did you bring us here? We've already apologized to you; then why?"

"Please, just let us go. We beg you, please."

"We promise we'll never look at any girl again. Just please release us."

"Listen, do whatever you want, but please don't kill them. My sister and my entire family disapprove of this, so reconsider before taking any action." Rohit had won him over. He nodded and departed. Now, only BTS remained.