Chapter 5

December 9, 2002

"Harry!" Molly hugged him as soon as he walked through the door. He smiled and kissed her cheek before taking his coat off and hanging it on the post. "Sirius! My, my. You must be freezing! Just look at that snow." She said, closing the door after Sirius. "Tried telling Arthur to wait to put the lights up, but he insisted today was perfect." She scolded.

"He must be mad!" Sirius laughed. "I'll go out there and help him."

Harry laughed and shook his head.

"Harry dear, just joined in anywhere, we have lots of work to do." Molly said.

Harry walked over to Ginny and Charlie, who were decorating the large tree in their sitting room.

"Harry! It's been a while!" Charlie said, patting Harry on his shoulder.

"Hello, Charlie," Harry said, grabbing some tinsel.

"I thought you wouldn't show after your disappearance this morning." Ginny chuckled.

Harry's cheeks burned red. "Let's not talk about it, please?" Harry begged.

"What are we not talking about?" Ron asked, caring more ornaments in a large box.

"Last night," Ginny mused.

Ron grinned. "You mean the mention of Draco Malfoy, then Harry's fleeing." He said cheekily.

"Draco?!" Fred said, holding yet another box. George followed with two hot chocolates. He handed one to Fred after he set the box down.

"He's a cutie!" George said.

Harry grew even more crimson.

"I would kiss him!" Fred declared.

"Kiss him? I would fuck him!" George laughed.

"Language!" Molly yelled from the other room.

"I'm 24, mum!" George yelled back.

"I would fuck him too," Fred whispered to the others.

"He's the one with the pretty eyes, right?" Charlie asked.

"And the arse," Ron said.

"And the slutty waist," Ginny shrugged.

"Merlin, you're all going to hell." Harry muttered, a shiver going down his spine.

"Like you don't pine over him," Ron said, rolling his eyes.

"I don't!" Harry yelled.

"Harry, you would have joined in the joking if you didn't have a crush on him." Fred said.

"Crush, such a silly word for an adult." Ginny said.

"Hello, Harry!" Fleur Delacour said, walking up to the group.

"Hello, Fleur. How's the pregnancy going along?" He asked.

"Very well!" She said. "I heard you were talking about Draco Malfoy, no?"

Harry flushed.

"Yup. Harry's bent for him." George said.

"Sadly, I wanted the blond wonder to myself." Fred said in mock sadness.

"You remember Draco, the one with perfect hair?" Ron said.

"Yes, yes, I remember." Fleur smiled. "He's the one Harry stalked, right?"

Everyone laughed, besides Harry, who felt quite sick.

"You all suck." Harry said. "All of you are terrible, awful friends."

"Aw, you just wish Draco was here." Charlie said.

Harry sighed.

"Seriously though, have you seen Malfoy's arse?" Fred said.

A/N: This one was pretty short, but I just had to have the Weasleys make fun of Harry. Have a good day/night!