"NOW LEAVE, BEFORE I MAKE YOU!"

Mickey8142

       Edward's POV:
We first started our search for Bella at the small town of Mystic Fall's grill, as we pull up I scoff at the title of Mystic Grill, I mean I thought Forks was a bad name, it was literally named after a utensil but I guess humans these days have absolutely no sense of originality! As soon as we walk in I catch her scent of strawberries and sweet vanilla, a huge shit-eating grin spreads across my face. My eyes along with my family's dart around searching for her, where I find her in a booth with six men surrounding her. Instanly I feel the jealousy and anger along with confusion mix together and rise coming to the surface and as it does I let an animalistic growl rip through my body out of my mouth which was pulled back into a snarl showing my pearly white sharp teeth, my anger just increases as Bella blushes at something one of them said to her. I feel Jasper's powers trying to calm me down as my family all sheared worried looks, I fight against Jasper's powers till I hear Alice in her thoughts tell me if I don't calm down it will draw attention to our family which we don't need, so I allow the calmness like a blanket wrap around my cold stone like body and calm me down till the anger dissapears. When I am calm I speak to my family in my bell like voice "We should approach her". To which Rosalie responds to with a snort once again her mind angrily yelling me for intruding on Bella's life, Carlise finally speaks up think god! "I agree, but we must be calm and we can not force her to come remember that". Another grin spreads across my face and I walk up with my family trailing behind as graceful as ever, I arrive at the booth she is in and clear my throat to speak "My love, my Bella, I am hear to bring you back, I want you back my love, and am ready to accept our forbidden love." As I was speaking she was frozen and all six guys are growling, glaring at me and snarling, looking ready to kill which does not bother me as I look at them with hatred annoyance and disgust these puny humans think they stand any chance I could almost laugh! I turn my attention to my love Isabella who has changed she looks sexier than any other vampire I have ever seen. When she finally looks up her face is showing shock she trembles out "Ed-wa-rd?" I grin then reply to my beauty "Yes my love it is I, no go pack darling you are coming back with me, my love" As I look back into her eyes they grow colder as she glares at me which shocks me am little  " Edward Cullen, what the fuck do you think you are doing here , demanding me back like some kind of sick twisted bootycall, if I rember correctly I was just a worthless toy which is OK because I don't love you or never will as a matter of fact, I never think I did I just loved you were different not you! I now know love and it is not nor ever will be for you!" She spits out with pure venom but softens when she looks at the six males when she speaks of love who return the look of love and adoration because returning with looking at me with evil glares that are starting to become uncomfortable. Realization hits me like a ton of bricks "You are with all these me aren't you!" I seeth with shock, anger, and pure hatred for the men in front of me, she smirks before replying "Yes I am not that it is any of your business!" She glares before speaking once more, "NOW LEAVE BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" She yells "I am not a weak pathetic human anymore I am the most powerful creature to ever exist" She states Ina tone so evil and sinister I step back in shock which doesn't go unnoticed by her as she smirks. "Bye-Bye now she replies while sarcastically waving. I am in such shock my Bella changed so much in a such a short time that Alice has to grab my arm and drag me away. As we step outside Esme begins dry-sobbing with Alice while Jasper tries to send calm waves to everyone overwhelmed with emotion Carlisle stands there in shock like me, Rosalie is smirking while fighting back laughter and Emment is just muttering about his little Belly-Bear changing so much.

An: A little longer than usual, to appoligize for udapting so little lately! So sorry!
If you are wondering why Bella is so hostile but Lyric took over when ever Bella was feeling so much hatred and feeling so broken