I'm a what!!!

Waking up in the morning, I felt instanly different. So of course being me I choose to ignore it I got my clothes out and ready for a shower and hopped in but after 12 seconds my legs start tingiling and I slip and fall onto the bottom when I look down there's a tail instead of legs. I should be freaking out like a normal person but of course I am not normal so I think its awesome! So I just hop out dry my body and tail and wait for my legs to appear and get dressed I notice in the mirror how my chest is now a C cup, my stomach is toned, my lips full and red, and I have these beautiful swirling tatoos that match my tail midnight blue which slowly fades to aquamarine. My hair is the same color as my tattos and tail starts off dark midnight blue then fades into a beautiful auqamarine, my eyes the iris each
1/3my skin instead of being pale is a sunkissed tan, my body has as all the right places, overnight I became most girls dream!

Now I start to worry and while my mind is racing with questions like how, what happened, I have a tail, am I a mermaid?
A voice shockingly answers "Hello Isabella , I know you have many questions and I shall answer them all! Starting with who am I?, well i'm Lyric all mermaids have an inner voice which tells them what they should do and helps with their problems. Oh and yes you are a mermaid, meeting your mates has triggered your transformation! Your body took its mermaid form which is where the body came from and the 'tattos' as you say are mermaid markings."

"Hello lyric and is this for real because it seems surreal but thanks for answering my questions."
"Yes Isa, this is real...Oh yah I nicknamed you Isa instead of Bella! But continuing your real father is Posidieon and your mother who visited in your dream Aphordite which also explains the extreme beauty!"

"Gods are real, seriously?"
"Yes Isa, all those 'myths' are real even Medusa WAS real as you know she was killed."

"This is crazy, really!"

"Isa you have met shifters, cold-ones, traditional vampires, originals, and the second most powerful being on earth, and you do not believe this?

"Wait...what do you mean 'second' most powerful being?"

"Well, there are the gods and you. Well you are actually more powerful than any of the gods."

"What how am I more powerful?"

"Ugh...stop questioning everything I tell you. But you are the first and last mermaid ever. Plus your faster running and swimming than any vampire or immortal, and your really strong too you make Silas seem weak."

"Okay, so in a shortened version I am the most powerful being daughter of Aphordite and Posideon, and the only maremaid in existence. Plus I have 6 mates."

"Exactly Isa, I knew you would catch on."

"Well I am going to take a nap because all this info is truly exhaughsting!"

"Good night, my majestic goddess Isa."

"Ummm....what?"

"I just said a title duh!"
"Okay miss.Sarcasm but please just stick with Isa!"

"Okay, but you really do need some rest!"

"Nighty-night!"

"Nighty-night..."

Was the last thing I heard Lyric say before I drifted off.