Mystic Falls Bitches!!

Finally the plane landed....after 6 hours!....I sent a quick text to Charlie
To:Charlie
Just landed love you!
From:Bella

To which he simply send OK back. While that was happening I saw my car being dropped off while hopping in my car

and driving off all I could think about what was waiting ahead for me?

Klaus's POV:

My inner wolf whimpered as I picked up a scent I never thought I would smell....my wolf was restless, the sweet aroma smelled like strawberries and sweet vanilla...I just wanted the owner of that smell in my arms right now and never put her down as my wolf keeps calling out....MATE!................

Elijah's POV:
I was so anxious since I picked up the scent of strawberries and sweet vanilla nothing elese would process in my mind I did not even want Katerina any more or Elena the newest doplleganger who I have fallen for. Not even Tatia made me feel this way! After a thousand years of smelling that scent I thought I would never smell it but I am and I the noble original wants nothing more than her! Where is she, who is she?

Kol's POV:

I was in the grill doing my normal drinking playing pool and flirting when all of a sudden I did not have the desire for any of these girls anymore but why? This I picked up on the best smell I have ever smelt before! It was so sweet like vanilla and strawberries, yes that what that is! I don't even know this girl and I fancy her! Who is she I have to know her! I don't even know her and she turned my humanity on! How? She would have to be my mate! Could she be is she? All I know is I fancy her! Yes she is my mate!

Silas' POV:

I smelt the most beautiful scent not even Amara smelt so divine! The sweet aroma of strawberries and vanilla filled the air. I needed to know this girl even sense in my body telling me no screaming at me MATE! But how I thought Amara was?!? But I have no idea who this girl is but I know I love her more than I ever did or could Amara! Who is she, why doesshe have this effect on me? I need to know!

Stefan's POV:

I was at the grill with Elena when I smelt that smell I would recognize it anywhere even on animal blood! Strawberries Vanilla I knew it was my mate! But I thought Elena was my mate? I guess not but I feel bad because here she is looking beautiful but not as beautiful as she was before to me before I smelt that scent I was happily listening to her but now everything she says is boring and I am so unitrested and just wish she would stop talking and of course like always she is talking about herself and her problems, hopefully I can get out of this!

Damon's POV:

As soon as that scent hit my nose I smiled and inhaled deeply strawberries and vanilla my MATE! I need her I want her I don't care about Elena anymore Steffan can have her all he wants all I care about is this girl she is all that matters to me right now I need to find her no matter what it takes! I WILL HAVE HER!

3rd person POV:

As Bella pulled in Mystic Grill and walked in all she thought what is draw her to this restaurant?

All the 3 Mikealson brothers, Salvatore brothers and Silas tracked her scent to the grill where Kol and Stefan were with Elena. As she walks and sits in a booth, all guys are walking up and approaching her.