第32章: God's Child

Start from the beginning

"I wonder if Amaterasu got Shoto safe. I'd be damned if she didn't. The curtain I put is impossible to break." You said to yourself as you threw the skeleton arms to your back, "Ugh! This is boring!" You complained as you lay on your back, staring at the pitch-black ceiling of the prison.

"I wonder if they use the same prison on my dad... If so, then those bitches came prepared..." You said as you sighed.

You were hoping that Amaterasu would take care of things. And you were hoping that none of them tried to trigger Yuji into switching to Sukuna.

You're sure Amaterasu would take care of things.

You are special towards deities after all.

.

.

.

It's so bright. Shoto couldn't even look up to her. He knew from the moment (Y/n) was done for when he saw that thing capture her. Her infinity was no match for that thing. The look on her face when she saw him... she was worried for him to the point that... she let herself be captured by that thing.

"IT'S A STUDENT FROM UA!"

"Why is it so bright? What time is it?

"It's Endeavor's youngest son!"

"What is that...?"

"Call me crazy but I think that's a God..."

There are so many people shouting and talking. What are they talking about? (Y/n) summoned a being to save him and get him away from her as soon as possible. The situation is deadly he's aware of that, Aizawa made him aware of that. But, what made him so upset was that...

He wasn't able to do anything as he could only watch her get sealed away.

He was...

Weak.

He couldn't even do anything to save the person he loved the most.

Finally, Shoto looked up to the being that saved him. His eyes winded in shock. You see, Todoroki family was never that religious, But with him always hanging out with (Y/n) he was introduced to deities, demons, and other unearthly creatures such as ghosts, demons, and especially curses. He squints his eyes due to the light that imbues around the being.

It was Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess who favored (Y/n). He knew that from Satoru.

She summoned her. That means that the situation inside the curtain was dire and deadly.

"Mortal, you are Kami no ko's sibling? friend? or other half?" 

Shoto could only stare in awe as the pro-heroes ran towards him, whilst also keeping their guard up towards the deity beside him.

Pro-hero named Native has his eyes wide as he orders everyone to stop. He immediately recognizes the deity right in front of him, "Everyone stops! That's the Sun God! Amaterasu!" He informed every single pro-heroes that was in sight.

And without any words exchanged, Native kneeled on the ground as he bowed down in front of the God, his head touching the ground. The pro-heroes stared at him then back at the deity.

"He speaks the truth and nothing but the truth. I am Amaterasu Ōmikami." She introduced herself as she pointed at Native who had shown respect the moment he saw that it was indeed the Sun Goddess.