The mention of the girl had Asher looking away. Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment with how she unknowingly allowed the girl an open door to retrieve information.

The warlock noticed her discomfort and came to Zoe's defense. "Please don't fault her." He pleaded softly. "She just wanted to help. As do I."
Magnus shook the glass softly in Asher's line of vision, like he was trying to convince a stray dog to take a small scrap of food.

Asher remained wary, but slowly reached for the martini glass in Magnus's hand. He attempted to hide his smile as she copied his early actions and swirled the glass lightly. "You're a Shadowhunter." He voiced. "That doesn't come without its own kind of demons."

Asher lowered her head and sniffed the potion. A whiff of spiced vanilla and leather filled her nose. She had to stop herself from humming at the pleasant smell. Magnus noticed her shoulders relax and quickly added, "The aroma is supposed to imitate comfort for the person smelling it."

Asher hesitated for a moment before taking a cautious sip. As soon as the potion hit her lips,a subtle warmth spread through her body, starting from her chest and radiating outward. It was as if a soothing wave flowed through her veins.

Asher closed her eyes as serenity overcame her. It felt like summer sunlight was warming her body after spending an eternity in the dark. The comforting scent, now intertwined with the very essence of her being, became a tether to tranquility.

She opened her eyes back up to a satisfied Magnus. "Sometimes a little magic can take the edge off." He waved his hand and the glass disappeared from her grasp. "If it wears off let me know." He winked and moved to stand in the center of the room.

Asher followed him quietly and took a seat on the velvet chair near the balcony. Her anxiety may have left, but the guilt of succumbing to her anger still lingered.

A hand was place on her shoulder and she looked up to see Isabelle staring down at her. No words were exchanged, but Isabelle's soft gaze was enough for Asher to know what she meant. It was the same thing she told her a few nights ago.

You're not alone, not anymore.

The young Shadowhunter placed her own hand on top of Isabelle's, giving it a soft squeeze. She leaned back and crossed her leg, arm outstretched casually along the headrest. Her cool and collected demeanor returned as she neutralized her expression.

Jace watched her from the other side of the room, surprised with how well she was able to push down her feelings for the sake of a mission. He smirked in her direction. "You look good in my jacket."

"I know." Asher responded simply, eyes glittering with amusement.

"Hold tight, everyone!" Magnus announced, capturing everyone's attention as he raised his hands. "We're about to move." Asher was about to asked what he meant when neon blue flames erupted in his palms.

Magnus waved his fingers around before compressing his hands together to form a tight ball of magic. The ground began to rumble and a glittering mist arose, engulfing Asher's vision until it was all she could see around her.

Within seconds, the mist dissipated.

Asher found herself within the exact same room as before, except all of the debris that littered the floor from the invasion disappeared. The bodies of the deceased Circle members also vanished.