To determine who to go first, Kang Daniel spins the bottle on the ground.

"Wolf'Lo will go first and TSUBAKILL will go second."

Wolf'Lo wore their matching polo shirts with a color mixed with black and green, but without Babysleek and Yena.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7, WOLF'LO!" wolf'lo shouted sending chills to their opponents spine.

In every angle, you can Yena's intense gaze, the determination, the confidence, the excitement, everything is getting emitted by the latter.

"We will now start the fiery battle now."

"You guys ready?!"

"Let's go fight!"

The five members of Wolf'Lo started to dance, consisting of Halo, Haechi, Chocol, Minni, and Yeni. Babysleek and Yena is nowhere in the frame as their members kill the stage.

Wolf'Lo started to dance and their dance dissing their opponents. They showed smoothness and everything, but all of it is for fun and enjoyment, never hurting their opponents purposely.

"Switch, Tsubakill."

Everyone is suprised as the song New Thing started to play. The cheers and yells only got louder.

Tsubakill did their thing and dance dance dance for the win. They never quit and showed to everybody, what a Japanese crew they are, how talented and unique they are.

The people present can't help but cheer for the Japanese crew.

"It's time for the judges to decide, please choose the victor of the battle after thinking deeply." Yena and Babysleek is now back to the frame, as they listen to the results.

Tsubakill wins the first round, making Tsubakill cheer, and making Wolf'Lo disappointed.

"Guys hey hey, don't worry, it's just the start, and we will end this shit, we will win, I promise." Yena reassured her members and pat their shoulders.

"We will win." She whispered to herself.

"The next one is the Ace Battle 1vs. Who is the ace of Wolf'Lo?"

Without further thinking about it, Babysleek raised Yena's hands. Even Yena is suprised.

"Wolf'Lo's ace dancer is obviously, Yena Cho." Now the main stage is erupted by fangirling and screaming.

Now the other crew is nervous, knowing how Yena dances... Without mercy.

"Who is the ace dancer of Tsubakill?"

"Our ace dancer is Yumeri."

The battle starts as Yumeri from Tsubakill going first.

Yumeri danced her dance beautifully.

"3 2 1 switch, to Wolf'Lo Yena."

🌊

Yena's Pov:

I waited in middle for my turn, as the dj choses the song for me to dance to.

Lil Baby ft Drake - Yes Indeed (Instrumental) *FLP*

(You should listen to this guys while reading to fully visualise what Yena is dancing to.)

I vibed and vibed to the music till the beat drops.

I showed full smoothness and gave my all. I never miss a single look from everyone, gaping.

I use my body as my instrument to lure each one of the audience present tonight. I also used Babysleek Unnie's style to match the song.

I swayed my body on the beat nearing Yumeri's position. And pulled my shirt up, covering my face like she did, and made a loser gesture right Infront of her face making everyone go wild.

"Wahhhhhhh"

"The fuckkkk"

"What a Yena Cho!"

I pulled my shirt back down, remembering that I forgot to cover my dragon tattoo on the back.

I rolled back and danced till the time runs out.

" 3 2 1, battles over!"

I bowed for the last time and went back to my members who proudly patted me on the back.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

"If it was me in the battle and facing Yena, I would been dead by now." Jj exaggerated.

"Damn, her swag and charm is really different from the rest huh?"

"Her and Bada and kinda alike I must say. Getting all the girl from the front and back, can't lie, she got me too."

"What a great ex you have their Kirsten, you're lucky."

"Wow, just wow!"

"Now judges, let's see your card!"

Everyone waited patiently to the nerve-wracking results, and felt like everything is in a slow motion.

The judges cards show, all 3 Wolf'lo banner, making the Yena's Crew scream in victory.

Yena looked at the judges and bows, as her members tackled her into a hug.

Yena looked up from the thinking, that everything is just starting, and everyone should wait, because there's more to come.