Yeosang gulped as he just stared at Jongho in shock. He didn't know what to do.

Jongho just stared back and didn't care as he smirked, scoffing a bit and grabbing Yeosang by his chin and forcing him to look in the eyes.

"Remember Yeosang, you are mine. Only mine to touch and mine to please. No one else's." Jongho said again.

Yeosang blushed as Jongho just stared at him and then smirked again.

"So don't think I will ever allow anyone to touch what is mine."

► ► ► ► ►

Hongjoong tried avoiding Seonghwa as much as he possibly could. 

He really didn't want to face him, so he spent most of the time just in the office finding information about people and ate in his room since Seonghwa was almost always in the kitchen. 

He didn't know why, but he didn't want to face Seonghwa. Hongjoong couldn't do it.

Maybe he really did start to hate Seonghwa because of his stupid personality.

Why was he so attractive yet such an asshole for trying to get into his pants while flirting with other people?

"..so we have a team work today. We are going to be parted into pairs and we are going to practice some basic-"

Hongjoong mentally groaned. 

He hated workout days where Jongho would explain what they were doing and it was mainly boxing or just conditional trainings like running.

Or sometimes Jongho would give them tasks to get themselves free under water while their hands were locked. 

Hongjoong understood why they were doing all that, specially because they have a lot of enemies.

But he also hated those days, but he knew that it was for his own good if he knows how to fight. They have many rivals after all. He just hoped he wasn't going to be in pair with Seonghwa.

"Yunho, Mingi and I are working together, Hongjoong and Seonghwa-" Jongho spoke. 

"Are you fucking serious now?" Hongjoong asked before he could stop himself. 

Jongho and Seonghwa looked at him at the same time, and Hongjoong was little to say pissed.

He definitely did this on purpose because Hongjoong told him about what happened, and the little shit used it against them.

All of the bodyguards and members looked at him, and Hongjoong just scoffed as Jongho smirked. 

"You mother-"

"Anything wrong, hyung?" Jongho smirked. 

Hongjoong gritted his teeth and looked away, feeling Seonghwa's eyes on him as he felt so small suddenly in just his old and overused clothes and makeup-less face. He was just too lazy to care about anything since he is going to get sweaty anyway. 

But his eyes just weren't leaving him as he stared at him across the room. Hongjoong rolled his eyes as he saw him. 

"If nothing is wrong, we may start with our workout." Jongho said.

Hongjoong was little to say pissed as he took the red boxing gloves off the table and walked away before Seonghwa could get to him. He walked away and started to stretch his limbs as Seonghwa walked near him. 

"Joong-"

"Don't fucking talk to me or call me like that." Hongjoong snapped as he stared at Seonghwa with his cold eyes. 

Seonghwa tried his best not to groan and literally slap himself. Why was Hongjoong so stubborn? He is literally trying his best to talk to him. 

"Hongjoong." Seonghwa spoke up again as the male stretched. 

Hongjoong didn't answer, instead just kept doing exercises. Seonghwa sighed loudly.

"Come on, don't act like a baby. I'm trying my best to talk to you and sort some things out because you misunderstood me."

Hongjoong really didn't want to know. It didn't interest him at all. He wanted to get this over with.

He stayed quiet as Seonghwa just looked at him and sighed before he went and started stretching too.

They stayed silent as Seonghwa just stared at him and Hongjoong avoided his gaze. Seonghwa really wanted to fix things.

Hongjoong misunderstood him, and he wasn't going to just let it slide. Seonghwa will make him listen.

"Okay, you wanna go first?-" Seonghwa was cut off.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get this over with." Hongjoong cut him off as he wore his gloves.

Seonghwa sighed with a small smile as he also wore his gloves, getting into the position and waiting for Hongjoong to start hitting.

After a few minutes of boxing and literally Seonghwa just admiring Hongjoong, he smiled as he once again protected himself from his hits by hands.

"You know, you really look hot when you are angry." Seonghwa chuckled.

Hongjoong just looked even more annoyed as he punched Seonghwa harder, letting out a small grunt.

He looked adorable in Seonghwa's eyes without makeup and in old clothes. He eas so beautiful.

"You are really beautif-"

"Stop distracting me!" Hongjoong demanded as he stared at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa smiled and just continued to dodge his hits and admired Hongjoong.

"I'm just telling the truth. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?-"

Seonghwa was cut off when Hongjoong swung his arm back and hit him straight into his face, making him immediately fall down with a groan.