"DID HE JUST-"

"Yiwol just calm your a$$ down-"

"I know you're feeling the same as me but you're like that Calm and Composed so you had to maintain that like you know what? You should tell us already." Yiwol was in rage while Sooran was making her calm.

"HaeRiHyeon, just tell us already. What's wrong with you guys? You guys didn't even utter a word since you guys discovered something which is not confirmed. You can just say now before it's too late." I asks them while they just bow their head down in sync. They were trying their best to hide those tears specially Joohyeon. Seems like it's a really big deal.

Joohyeon made a wide circle with her hands and put it on her eyes. She pointed at her left shoulder and later she made a corner with her hands and pointed at the corners. We look at the left and the corner and we saw there is a CCTV camera here. We understood what she's trying to say so we decided to avert the conversation.

"We just discovered that," She paused for a while which makes all anxious.

"MY CHILD POPY!!!!! HE DIED!!!" Ririn faked cried and we pretend like we're comforting her. She's good at acting and making real tears with fake cry.

~On Seventeen's side~

•{Joshua's POV}

We all stand up as we saw Joohyeon did something with her hands which we really didn't understand that.

"What is she doing Mingyu?" Seungcheol asked Mingyu for some help cause it can be some sort of sign language also.

"Nothing to be scared cause she does it everytime she's anxious before telling anything and it's her way to make herself calm so don't worry hyung," We all sigh in relief.

"We just discovered that," Joohyeon paused and that makes our heart beating faster.

"MY CHILD MY POPY!!!!!! HE DIED!!!" We all stand in shock and just processing what did Ririn just said while girls were comforting her.

"What did she just said?! You guys had a baby?! She was pregnant and you guys even did the gender reveal?!!?!" I was shocked looking at Wonwoo as I was being too confused. Everybody were giving him questionable look while he was so calm and composed. Just the WooRin things. #CoupleGoals

"No it's not like that. She is talking about her pet fish named Popy. She loves him more than me," Wonwoo said while we sigh in relief again. Atleast we're not exposed.

"Boys, Let's go." Scoups ordered us and we walked out with him.

~Back to Thysimarine's side~

•{Jiyeon's POV}

When we finally saw the red lights off that was clutching on the camera, we finally had some relief and we discussed some things. They told us everything and we were shocked. We were in the verge of tears. Suddenly Yeona started to sing.

~I'll never be your trust fund baby~
~I wish everything was a lie~

Yeona's tears starts falling down and that's made Haesoo's blood boiling as she had to go to expose the truth.