Scout (Team Fortress 2)

Contains sexual content

"Jeremy!" I yelled across the base. I could hear his tennis shoes pattering against the concrete floor, and he burst open my door.

"What is it, toots?!" He was panting and knelt down to catch his breath. "You scared the hell out of me, so I hope whatever this is is worth it." I sat on my bed, covers wrapped around my naked body. My face was red, partially from the heat, partially from my slumber, and the other because of embarrassment.

"I..."

It was so hard to tell him what happened. I couldn't spit it out.

"I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend." His mouth dropped to the floor, and he stood straight up. "Please. I know, it's weird. But I really need you right now. Mine ghosted me. Right in the middle of the night. If the rest of the guys found out I brought an outsider in here, I'd get slaughtered for sure!"

Jeremy straightened himself up, squinting and taking a longer look at me.

Gorgeous clavicle bones, sharp and perfectly sculpted. A singular hickey mark right above my pressure point. He eyed my lips; perfectly plump and slightly swollen from a decent sleep. He could just make out my nipples under the thin sheet, slightly hardened from embarrassment.

"Well, uh-" Now it was Jeremy's turn to screw his words up. He sputtered out nonsense, both debating on something to say and trying to get what he wanted to out. He leaned against the doorway, putting that tough guy persona back across his face. "Yeah, sure."

"That's it?" He nodded, flicking his hat up. "Oh, well, then come here. Now! And take those off! They're gonna want to ask what happened!" He stammered and began to scramble out of his uniform, throwing his shirt one way, and his pants the other, getting caught on a pant leg and almost falling face first onto the floor. His shoes were thrown into the corner, and he was left bare, all except his boxers. He crawled in next to me, and I couldn't help but admire his body.

His slightly tanned muscles and toned chest made my head spin. We were practically inches away. Why was it that now, of all times, I was drooling over the sight of a man I had seen almost completely naked dozens of times before? I was knocked out of that fuzzy state when I heard footsteps coming my way. I hopped into his lap, grabbing his hands and putting them on the back of my hair.

"Pretend to be scared, okay?" He nodded, face red and body beginning to sweat.

The door opened, and I turned and screamed, Jeremy following along, and he even clutched my body for a more dramatic effect.

"Oh, my apologies, cherie. Wait, is that Scout?" I nodded sheepishly. "You stayed up all night doing the deed...with him?" I nodded again, heart racing. Spy gave a light smirk, nodding and leaving. I raised an eyebrow after he closed the door. I turned my head back to Jeremy. He was a bit scared, wide-eyed, and his mouth was still slightly parted. I don't know what the hell came over me, but I clutched his cheek and pressed my lips against his. It ended quicker than I'd like, as he moved the covers.

"I don't think he bought it," Jeremy said, getting ready to get out of bed. I kept his hand in mine, gently pulling him back under the covers. "Look, toots, I really think I should go." He looked sheepish and a little sad. I smiled and kept him halfway out of the covers. "Y/n," he said, giving a nervous chuckle.

"Jeremy. Just please, stay with me."

I kissed him again, pulling him on top of me and pulling the covers up so our waists were concealed. His chest was flush with mine, the smoothness from his pecs against my breasts, squeezing the flesh firmly against mine.

"Uh, Y/n?" I hummed as I peppered kisses down his neck and chest. "I-I don't know what I'm doing." I smiled into his chest.

"That's new," I said, leaning up towards his lips and closing the gap. This feeling I was experiencing was quite new. Our bodies molded together almost too perfectly, like this entire situation or scenario was meant to be, and his hands fondled and pawed at certain parts of my body. One hand went to my waist and rested there, squeezing the flesh every few minutes, and his other hand went to my hair and wrapped my locks around his knuckles. I pulled his baseball cap off, laying it, or rather sheepishly tossing it on the nightstand by my bed. When I had moved, Jeremy took it upon himself to move his hand from my hair to my chest, cupping a mound and squeezing just right. He then switched spots, putting me in his lap once more.