Hyunjin and Felix got to their room in the resort. He was happily skipping his steps from the balcony, looking at the snow covered mountain. Felix was about to go to bed when things he never wanted to happen, eventually happened. "Send me money. Your father went to the US so he kind of forgot to send me my money." He hated every word written from his mom. He wanted to be angry but his body always betrayed him when he needed it. His breaths soon became short and his hands trembled, losing their energy and let the hot chocolate in his hands slipped away to the floor.

He began to see how his mother hit his father, how his father cried the night he found out his mom was cheating on him, how his mom took him away from his father's arms when she took him to South Korea. He began having flashbacks from when his mom hit him on their new house in South Korea as well when he was only fifteen years old, only because he said he missed his dad. He hated his mom, he hated his dad too that he never came to see him. Even once.

Felix started to lose his balance too, reaching the bed where he thought Hyunjin was but he wasn't there. He was thankful that he wasn't, though. He didn't want Hyunjin to see him like this. What a pathetic guy, being all weak just because of a text. All his previous therapy sessions seemed to be useless, even though he has worked days and nights to go to one.

He felt like he almost went on an episode before a pair of long, warm arms wrapped around his body before it touched the floor. He felt safe all of sudden, he wasn't alone for the first time. He could finally let the tears that had been collected in his eyelids streamed down his cheeks. He cried, for the first time in years. He had been numb, but now he could finally feel some pain. Felix cried and groaned, letting the pain be screamed and being washed away with the tears that left his body.

"I'm here," Felix could hear Hyunjin's soft voice that slowly put him back on his consciousness. "You can feel the pain, baby. I'm here with you."

Felix's eyes squirmed, his could feel his nerves working again and held back Hyunjin's arms in front of his chest with his hands. He could feel the bigger body hugging him from behind, stopping him from shaking too much and when he was finally tired, his body was lifted up to the bed. He was tucked in like a baby. He couldn't open his eyes yet but he knew Hyunjin was there and so he hugged him. He hugged him until he fell asleep.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

"He's okay, I think. His lips weren't as pale as they used to be," Felix could hear Hyunjin's worried voice as he opened his eyes. He looked for the other's body right away, reaching his hands out of the blanket. "I think he just woke up. I'll call you later. Have fun, hyung."

"Hyunjin-ah," Felix tried to speak as he regained his consciousness. "What time is it?"

"It's eight. You were out for five hours," Hyunjin answered with soft voice. "How do you feel?"

"What do you mean out? Were we going to the BBQ party?" Felix was confused, he never remembered anything when he passed out. "Did I..." He tried to recall his memory and he remembered the text from his mom.

"It's okay, we can rest tonight. I will ask for room service," Hyunjin hugged Felix. He recalled his earliest memory about the smaller man in his arms. Back when he just moved and didn't have a curtain. He watched the other trembled on the floor, he was about to run to Felix's room before he saw Han Jisung arrived. He knew something was wrong with Felix, that's why he also called Jisung earlier. He, Minho and Bangchan to check on him as Jisung told him everything. His PTSD came back once in a while when it's triggered. The trigger was the presence of his parents, even with just short texts from his mom.