17

Felix liked Hyunjin's face when he looked at paintings. His art was well recognized by the visitor of the exhibition. In the caption, it was written that his paintings were the first entry by non-art students. People who saw it was amazed by his technique, the way he played with colours was praised by many. Hyunjin was thankful and it motivated him even more to paint. The paintings were sold after the exhibition and when Felix summed the amount, he was surprised that Hyunjin could actually buy another car with it.

Because of that, Felix had saved some time and money to take Hyunjin out to galleries and exhibitions in the city. Hyunjin was very touched by Felix's gestures, he also bought some baking tools for him and even new oven in his place so Felix can bake every time they visit the pent house on the weekend.

Felix was given a key to the two-floors apartment as well since they become closer. Felix was worried at first since he sometimes met Hyunjin's assistant, Kim Jungwan, but the man just bowed at him and left most of the times. He usually took some documents and cleaned the place with some cleaning ladies. Other than that, Felix felt so comfortable in his room that Hyunjin gave. Even though he only stays in the bedroom to study or work, he would sleep with Hyunjin when he came home at the end of the day.

He also started to give the pent-house some colours as he planted some indoor plants, Hyunjin liked it and let him keep doing it since he liked flowers, he just didn't know how to take care of them. They usually came on Friday after their classes, Saturday was spent in the cafe for Felix and dinner after with Jisung and Minho. On Sunday, they always spent it together but busy with their own things, Felix on baking and Hyunjin on painting. On some other Sundays, they would go out with the other boys at the club but still went back to the dorm together. They were inseparable and they liked each other more.

Hyunjin never touched Felix as he remembered the younger wanted to take everything slow and what he said on the beach really kept Hyunjin's hands to himself. He would kiss him whenever he can however, because it never failed to bring Felix's smile to appear on his beautiful face. Hyunjin didn't mind to wait for more and Felix really appreciated it.

They spent entire fall with the routine and watched the first snow by the big window of the pent-house together. Felix was never feeling at home in the beginning when the year started but he felt like he got two now since he met Hyunjin.

And just like that, another season passed for Hyunjin and Felix. The boys went to a retirement house for the charity event as well, before going on their winter holiday, then their semester exam in January.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

"You got everything ready?" Bangchan asked while checking Hyunjin's car trunk. "Need help?"

Hyunjin shook his head to the oldest, his chin and half of his nose were inside the padding jacket's collar, keeping him warm. Felix ran from behind him and took something out of his bag. "You forget your beanie, baby." The blonde put the soft gray beanie for Hyunjin.

Bangchan smiled at the two who seemed a lot closer since their confession four months ago. He felt happy that Felix had someone else to take care of him now. The two boys from Aussie rarely spent their time together, but they always contacted each other in texts.

"Let me take over in the rest area," Said Minho when they finally hopped in the car. Hyunjin nodded to the older one who always took care of him at times like this. The two cars set off to Yongpyong, the famous area for skiing and winter resort.

The boys' first stop was hwangtae restaurant since they were hungry and ordered some hot dried pollack soup. They also ordered a lot of the dried pollack, as it is famous there and they didn't want to miss out. They also took some nap before the barbeque party for the night and only went skiing the next day.