05

#Evening

Jihoon smiled to himself satisfied as he's staring at a pretty body who just got collapsed because of what they did these past 3hours since Jihoon didn't let the younger rest or sleep even he begged him not to.

"You're so pretty...I'm addicting" he's whispering into hyunsuk's ear even though Hyunsuk can't hear anything as his eyes are closing,resting on the bed which full of white liquid filling with Jihoon's sperm.

"if you were a woman,im sure you're gonna get pregnant because of me"

#Fast forward

It's new day morning as the sunlight came into the room through the window,shining on Hyunsuk's face showing his pinks glowing cheeks before that pair of small eyes opened to welcome the new day.

"o-oww" Hyunsuk hold onto his private part as he feels much hurt til his mind can't discuss about anything right now.

"Why is it hurting so much?" Hyunsuk couldn't even sit on the bed as he's about to burst into tears soon.

Suddenly the door slightly opened reveal an other man who's tall with blond hair as he enter the room with pain killer in his hand.

"You must be Hyunsuk,aren't you?" Hyunsuk look at the man with curiosity as everyone know him but he know no one.

"Yea,I am...who are you?"

"I'm Jihoon's assistant,Yoshinori"

Yoshi smiled at Hyunsuk with mole next to his lips,making him looks even more handsome.

"Why are you here?" Hyunsuk's staring at yoshi with many full of thoughts.

"well,jihoon told me you give this pain killer to you since last night he was to rough on you"

Hyunsuk couldn't help but feels ashamed towards Yoshi as he shouldn't know what happened and he feels bad towards himself for can't protect his own body just from a stranger he never know before and letting him took advantage of his body.

"T-thank you"

Hyunsuk's hands become a bit of shaking while hold out to take the pain killer from Yoshi's hand.

"Well,I know that you felt ashamed of what happened and I'm feeling sorry for you but pls remember that he did all this because he's too addicted to you"

Yoshi smiled softly to comfort Hyunsuk but the small creature didn't think it's as comfort instead he take it as Yoshi's words which just trying to make excuses for Jihoon's mistake.

"I know"

his words became lower as he bite his lips feeling embarrassed.

"I'll get going now"

saying that,Yoshi's strong body left by his long legs walking towards the door,leaving Hyunsuk sitting on the bed while staring at the pain killers inside his hands with many thoughts as he feels disgusting at himself also.

#JIHOON's company

His eyes looking through all the documents on the table but his mind still remember how soft Hyunsuk's skin is,how he smell so good with his cute moan escape his lips while they did it making jihoon feels hot through his body.

"Fuck!"

Jihoon mumbled as he feels suddenly needy when the smaller isn't with him.

"Choi Hyunsuk...what was your body made from?!I feel so addicted to you now"

Jihoon mumbled to himself as he grin while he closed his eyes to calm himself.

"Fuck!!I can't hold this anymore"

Jihoon got up and grabbed his car key before leaving his office with grin of his face as we all can know what gonna happen next...

Hello my guys!!how are u?im back hehe,see ya on time<333