03

Warning: 🔞

                 _______~________

"so,what are you planing now?"

junkyu said as he saw jihoon keep looking at a good looking boy who's busy taking all his carrots into the car as his lips curves into a smirked.

"you know what i want,junkyu"

jihoon said then lick his lips seems like he's watching his delicious food.

"what do you want me to do?"

junkyu asked again. jihoon give a firm look before he smirk.

"follow me,junkyu...i have all my plan already"

jihoon said in satisfy tone. Junkyu immediately know what jihoon want.

"you sure about this?" Junkyu wanted to make sure that everything is alright before they make a final decision.

"junkyu!what i want,i always get" he sit cross his legs, looking out the large city before his creepy smiled appears,not knowing what's exactly inside his mind.

||• CAFÉ •||

a small creature walking into the café with stares from everyone in the store because of how gorgeous he's looking.

"sorry,did i make you wait?" Hyunsuk running towards a table which have a man sitting there,junkyu who's just staring at hyunsuk.

"no wonder why jihoon is addicted to this small creature"

"no,you didn't! please make yourself comfortable" hyunsuk smiled at junkyu once he heard the other's voice.

"im glad that your company decided to buy all our vegetables,thank you so much" hyunsuk said in happy tone because jihoon's company baught all the vegetables from hyunsuk's dad.

"that's not a big deal!we just want to make our Local product become more free and helping the farmers's economic" junkyu said.

"that's really the great idea" hyunsuk smiled before drink his green tea which junkyu order for him. junkyu keep watching the small with his silent.

"em..why am i feeling so sleepy?" hyunsuk rubbed his head as he closed his eyes to clam himself before junkyu just smiled at the sight in front of him.

"sorry hyunsuk,who tell you to be born with this such a gorgeous face and pretty body" junkyu said before hyunsuk finally fall on the table,junkyu immediately carried hyunsuk in his arms and smiled with satisfy.

||• The Mansion•||

knock knock

"jihoon" junkyu opened the door quitely as he sees jihoon is checking on some paper in his office in the mansion. Jihoon look up at junkyu.

"your gift is here" junkyu smiled before the other employees's carrying a small creature look just like a cute doll with pretty face as his sakura flower scents fill jihoon's office.

jihoon smiled widely as he sees him,hyunsuk. he make his way slowly towards hyunsuk who's sleeping in employee arms.

"how come a gorgeous person like him did exist?" jihoon used his finger to rubbed on hyunsuk's smooth skin before rubbed his arms.

"so smooth,he smell so good" jihoon close his eyes as he smell hyunsuk's hair. Jihoon's eyes sparking as he looks at every detail on hyunsuk.

Junkyu hands hyunsuk to jihoon before he left to give them time. Jihoon put hyunsuk on the his desk as he rubbed on hyunsuk's cheeks, smiling like an idiot while his eyes full of lust towards hyunsuk.

“hyunsuk...you just like an angel who got sent to me” jihoon smirk. he slowly unbutton hyunsuk's shirt slowly until it reveals hyunsuk's baby milk skin.

“how come you be so this pretty?i won't be tired or bored as just stare at your body” his eyes stuck on the smaller pink lips while his hand is rubbing on his body.

jihoon leaned slowly towards hyunsuk's lips before their lips touch.

“so soft” he said before begin to kiss him passionately. his hands cares Hyunsuk's body as his lips slowly move to his neck and places love nite with hickies.

a few minutes later, hyunsuk's cloths are falling on the ground. jihoon started drooling over hyunsuk's gorgeous body. he slowly take off his clothes too before he kiss hyunsuk's lips again.

“you have no idea how long im waiting this moment to come...are you ready to be mine?”

jihoon smirked once again before the intimate time start to happen between them.

Continue Episode 5

sorry for haven't updated for long time,i was preparing for my exam.