01

sirrr...”

Jihoon,a man took off his glasses and turn to look at the person who just called his name. He took the paper from him with frown.

“Junkyu?what is this?”

Jihoon looked at the paper in his hands as he doesn't have any clues of what is it. Junkyu saw this,he took out his phone and show Jihoon a photo of someone that made Jihoon smiled like idiot in a minute.

“oh?are you telling me that you already done with what i asked you to do?”

“yes sir ”

Jihoon nodded his head at Junkyu as he smirk at the paper in his hands.

“well done Junkyu!i can't believe that you can finish this work really fast”

"Anything you want,you can call me! I will be outside"

Junkyu bowed at Jihoon as he nodded his head and Junkyu left. Jihoon look at the paper in his hands with smiled on his face.

"see you cutie" said that with smirk,he just kissed the picture in his hands.

||• RED ROSE VILLAGE •||

a pairs of long legs walking into the village as his eyes roaming around, trying to find someone but then he stop once he saw the person smile at him as she take the dinner towards him.

"welcome home jihoon!i made you dinner-"

"throw it aways!" she stopped as she was about to put the dinner onto the table. she just stood still, looking curious at jihoon,the man in black suit.

"but i just made it-"

"didn't you hear me enough?i said throw it aways" he didn't look at her even a single glare as he just left to his room. the girl stubs on her feet, feeling like she's really want to shout out loud.

"what the fuck?!i'm really trying to make he  loves me but he still ignore me like i'm some shit!?i will never lose!"

she ended her words before take a look towards the man's room.

Jihoon

the man just wanted to be alone as Esther,the girl always come to his village just to make he fall for her but as a man who seems so cold,jihoon didn't even interest or want to talk to her. the reason he knows why the girl playing so hard to be closed to him just because her dad really want her to marry jihoon so,his and jihoon companies will combine and powerful.

"what's a stupid decision?" jihoon drank his whiskey in one breath before put the glass on the table curse his face to be red duo to his anger inside his body.

jihoon can see through the old man mind. he doesn't come for good. he knows he will destroy jihoon in one day but as a secret person like him,jihoon will never lose to someone like him. he knows all the plans and way to solving the problems.

"where's junkyu?" he didn't let the other line greet him. he just straight to the point.

"mrr.kim is in meeting with mrr.watanabe! anything you need right now boss?"

"tell junkyu to come to my village after he done with the meeting"

"sure boss"  Beep...! jihoon cut of the call. he just stared at a beautiful boy in the picture which he got from junkyu in this morning. he smile.

"how come you be so this pretty?see you soon"

||• BUSAN , CHOI'S FARM •||

"yedamie ahhh!!!come and help take all these carrots please" A small boy's running towards his brother as the help him take a big basket of carrots. he smiled as they put it on the back of their father's car.

"hyungie,i think father will have to spend like 5-6 days just to sell all of these"

a same small boy who's knowing as yedam,turn to his brother before clap his hands happily. the older just smiled widely, looking at the him.

"yes yedamie,after that father will buy us many more foods and clothes"

yedam nodded his head with brother cares his soft hair.

||• SEOUL, RED ROSE VILLAGE •||

"boss"

"just call me jihoon!we're out from work"

jihoon rolled his eyes at junkyu as the tall man just chuckled softly at him. junkyu and jihoon are best friend since high school and now junkyu works as jihoon's secretary and bodyguard. people around them know that junkyu is just a worker while jihoon sees junkyu as his best friend,his family.

"you got me what i ask for?"

"when did i miss one of mission?"  junkyu rolled his eyes before took out a paper bag with paper inside and handed him to jihoon. the boss took it before he smiled as he took out the paper.

 the boss took it before he smiled as he took out the paper

  jihoon smiled after he read the information.

"so,his name is choi hyunsuk? what's a nice name with pretty human"

"you know?haruto seems so interesting in his younger brother " Saying that junkyu giggles as he imagined haruto's face as he show the picture of him. jihoon frown.

"he knows?"

"no,he only knows about that yedam kid!" junkyu pause. he leaned towards jihoon before whispering into his ears.

"he doesn't know about your plan to hyunsuk " jihoon looked junkyu but then he just giggling.

"you're funny junkyu"

"oh,let me excuse myself to go home now because my fiancé already arrived home"

jihoon bid goodbye to junkyu.

"say hi to mashiho for me "

"will do " said that junkyu left. jihoon just sitting there, reading the information over and over again.

i'm wondering how is pretty you are outside?see you soon my cutie pie"

CONTINUE EPISODE 02