02

||• The next day •||

jihoon woke up because of his alarming. he opened his eyes slowly before rubbed on his head, knowing there's something happening downstairs by hearing the sound. he took his shirt and wore it as he made his way downstairs.

“what's happening?” jihoon's deep voice ringing, filled the room as no one answer his questions. he looks at the girl who he just chased aways yesterday standing there while looking down. he frown as he saw broken glasses on the floor.

“who made the mess?” Silent. no one dare to answer or look at his face which make jihoon's anger fullfil his body. he clam himself before take a deep breath.

“didn't i ask who made the mess?”

“it was Mrs, Esther!”

“i just wanted to get you the orange juice but this stupid lady took it aways and it broke”  esther glared at an old lady who known as jihoon's babysitter since he was young.

PANG!!

everyone in the room feel goosebumps as they see jihoon glared at them mostly at esther.

“who allow you to come here and call my babysitter stupid?”

eether didn't dare to look at jihoon straight in his eyes. she feels her whole body is shaking after jihoon hit the table.

jihoon got up and walked towards his babysitter before roaming his arms around her.

“mother,you may leave to rest! I'll handle all the things in here”

jihoon gave her the sweetest smiled after he said. mrs.chow,who is jihoon's babysitter just nodded her head before leaving.

after mrs.chow, everything seem to turn into darkness as jihoon just raised his right eyebrow at esther. he signal everyone to leave except him and esther in the room.

“how many times do i have to tell you to leave my life alone?you thought i didn't know about you and your dad stupid decision and ambition?” jihoon sat down on the sofa while questioning the younge lady who's standing next to the sofa.

“what's stupid game you said?i followed you here because I love you and i really mean it!!”

sweat on esther's forehead starting to flow down as she heard jihoon's words but she have to be all good for not making jihoon suspect her.

“you think i'm really to fool?”

jihoon chuckled silently at her.

“you messed with the wrong person!you didn't know me,did you?”

“of course i know you!you're park jihoon,ceo of park group!!”

jihoon just let out his laughed at esther's answer. well,she doesn't know about him yet she said she did. what's a shame.

“oh dear, that's all wrong”

jihoon got up as he's about to go bacm to his room but esther grabbed his hand.

“jihoon,i really love you and i really do”

jihoon looked at his hand which is in esther's hold as he feels disgusting. he probably know everything about her family yet she pulled out her victim card to him.

“get.your.hand.of.me.now”

said that jihoon pulled out his gun and point right on esther's head. now,the girl know that she's playing with the wrong person.

“you said you know me so well but deep down you didn't ”

saying that esther just run aways from jihoon before he could break her head at the same time junkyu arrived. he looked at esther who seems like she just saw a ghost before turn to jihoon who's having smiled on his face.

“what's going on?” junkyu asked without any clues.

“nothing,just chasing the bad spirit aways” he throw the gun to junkyu as the korean boy caught it on time before he walked back to his room,ready for his work.

||• Park Group Entertainment •||

“where's the things i ask you to do?” jihoon questioned junkyu as they're walking into the company with manu employees bowed at them.

“here” junkyu handed him a black folder.

“is there any meetings today?”

“yes,at 3pm with mrr.xiang”

“mrr.xiang?” jihoon stopped before he face junkyu.

“yes,the man who always want to meet you about the project ”

junkyu read what's on description just to tell jihoon. the ceo remains silent as he feels somehow straight about this man.

||• Busan•||

hyunsuk and yedam are holding hands while singing loudly happily after their parents just informed them a good new and also hyunsuk's new style shirt got sold out which make this boss really happy and complain hyunsuk.

“omg!!! it's really my best day today ”  hyunsuk said while hugging his brother.

“hyung! you already promised me that you'll pay me to eat ramen”

“when did i forget? let's go!!!bye mom,dad”

said that hyunsuk dragged yedam outside which make his parents laughed at his behaviour.

“they're so cute ”

his dad complained.

Continue Episode 03