chapter 13[ rescue at banyue part 2]

" xie-ge, do you think banyue will ever forgive me." Pei siu said as he led the ewo up the sinners pit. "Of course she will,why do you ask."xie lian said. "It's just that, it's all my fault. I couldn't keep her safe, away from harm and distress. I... I just wanted her to be happy for a lifetime. To never experience sorrow but now , I broke my own vow. Am so useless." Pei xiu said. "Okay listen here kid,how many times do you think you can fail a person?"Hua cheng asked."uh..many times?" Pei xiu said."that's right ,you can fail one person so many times it's strangling, you want to help but can't. Protect them but you fail.but at the end of the day what matters is that you don't give up. Stand up for them and push your boundaries.start with small goals like just being there for them,always there to encourage them then you can work your self up from there." Hua cheng said."thanks hua-ge."pie xiu said. "No problem..."Hua cheng said.'San lang is so good with children.' Xie lian said In there communication array. 'Gege,don't tease me, your the one good with children.'Hua cheng responded.'San lang~, my love. Am not teasing, I really think you're good with kids.' Xie lian said.' Gege, pei xiu is no longer a child anymore.'Hua cheng said.'I guess you right but still, they grow up to fast.' Xie lian said."hua-ge, xie-ge,  were here."pei xiu said. "Thanks xiuxiu." Xie lian said."xie-ge, please stop calling me that."pei xiu said still emdarased with the old nickname. "Xiuxiu,don't be embarrassed." Hua cheng said and chuckled, seeming to enjoy teasing this young one."Hua-ge,not you too." Pei xiu said. Though there was still zero emotion in his voice amd face -as usual- they could tell that he is certainly more optimistic about being here than a few minutes ago.

                            《☆》

"xiuxiu, where is banyue?"xie lian asked. Pei xiu looked around and pointed in a direction. "there,I see her around the edge." Pei xiu said. Xie lian ran it the said direction looking for banyue. When he found her, she was standing near the edge, gazing at the stars."A-yue!"xie lian called out. "general hua!!!?" banyue said,shocked to see he was still alive." A-yue, are you okay ,are you hurt?" Xie lian said. Hua cheng couldn't get over the fact that xie lian sounded so much like his mother when she was still alive. The softness in there voice when they spoke was the same."general hua am fine.am not hurt anywhere."banyue said trying to ease his worry."ohh thank goodness, banyue.whats inside the pit?"xie lian asked,still checking for injuries on banyue.she looks down,scared what general hua might think of her when she tells him."uhmm, it's the...the soldiers of banyue." She says looking away."am sorry general hua,  am sorry." She says as  her eyes gather balancing tears."ohhh,A-yue,it's fine. I know you didn't do this to torment them ,I know you don't want to see them suffer. "Xie lian said, hugging banyue so much, the child is soo young, but has gone through so much. Both of them,A-yue and xiuxiu. They doth didn't deserve this. "Xiuxiu,came here for a moment" xie lian asked and pei xiu immediately followed.xie took both in his arms and hugged them."It's okay, sorry for disappearing on you, I know you never wanted to cause this mess here, just wanted to end the war. It wasnt your fault." Xie lian told them ,though pei xiu didn't cry,he was taken aback no one treated him this nice except banyue, it was... touching? On the other hand banyue cried, so much pressure was on her about the whole thing, the fall of banyue,the trapped soldiers and the missing travellers. Then she is told its not her fault and she's finally relieved of all of it. Xie lian knows how much pressure can de realised from some by telling them is was not there fault. It calms someone down and he wishes someone would have told him that -except for feng xin and mu quin- 800 years ago. After a dit of calming down, banyue is finnaly able to assess everything that around them."general hua, who is this man your with? His ghost aura tells me he must be a supreme, so who is he?"banyue asks."ohh banyue, first of all, my name isn't hua xie, is xie lian, and this man with me well. You were wright he is a supreme but he means no harm ,his my fiance, hua cheng."xie lian explained calmy."ohh ,does he treat you well." Banyue asks."yes"xie lian responded. "Then what should I call you general hua? Banyue asks." You can just call me xie-ge and hua cheng hua-ge like pei xiu." Xie lian said."ohh okay, hua-ge, promise me you will always take care of xie-ge for me."banyue said. "Mhm, I promise 8ll take care of xie-ge."Hua cheng responds with no second thoughts."banyue, what are you going to do with all the soldiers in the pit? They might become a huge problem in the future for you and pei xiu." Xie lian asked. "Xie-ge, I don't know what to do." Banyue said."It's okay A-yue, how about this we gather all the soldiers here then we can send them off to rest, there probably relentless and corrupted by now." Xie lian said."Okay xie-ge, let's do that first." After a while,they managed to get all  the banyue soldiers in the sinners pit."banyue,you bitch.I curse you." Kemo shouted at the end of the pit. Xie lian was visibly annoyed by this and hua cheng -seeing that his husband is mad at kemo for what he said- just knew he had to shut him up quickly. "Xie-ge, how we going to get rid of them they're to many" banyue asked."A-yue, it's fine. Am sure we can manage."xie lian said. But now that he thinks about it how are they gonna get rid of them? 'Gege, there people coming over we should rap this up.' Hua cheng said in the communication array.'Oh okay thanks san lang, but how are we going to get rid of them with zero evidence so quick.' Xie lian asked. 'Don't worry I'll handle this in five minutes.' Hua cheng said taking E-ming In his hands. 'Okay, thake care. Love you.' And with that hua cheng jumped down the pit.'love you to.' Is what hua cheng said." Okay ,hua-ge said he's going to be back in five minutes so will just stay here and wa-" xie lian didn't finnish the sentence to see banyue asleep in pei xiu's arms ."she got tired after removing the array on the pit." Pei xiu explained. "Oh,then can you carry her xiuxiu? we are about to leave to my shrine in puqi." Xie lian asked getting his hat on."of course" pei xiu said getting up and carrying banyue princes style."gege,am back" hua cheng said."Okay, let's get going." And with the toss of a bike there all back at puqi shrine.