chapter 9 [ i love you and now i know, ill always will ]

Xie lian woke up in a warm room, covered in red silk. This past few days we're always like this in . his room at paradise Manor? He doesn't remember what time he went to sleep but then he remembered when he was outside with hua cheng. 'San lang, I think am falling in love with you.' Xie lian thought. He had never had this feelings foe anyone, the felling of your heart pounding at the simplest compliment, the felling of doing over joyed when his is dy his side. All this is new to xie lian but....what if he didn't like him back? Xie lian quickly shuved those thoughts away and decided to go for breakfast. When he got out he saw their was food in the middle of the garden with hua cheng already at the table. When hua chen saw him, he got up and went to xie lian."morning gege,how was your night?" Hua cheng asked. "It was good, thanks san lang for yesterday.  I know I have said it alot but I realy dont know what I'll do without you." Xie lian said." No it's me who should de saying that to gege." Hua cheng said. The two sat for breakfast at the garden with maids just listening in to try and See if they can figure out the relationship between the two." Gege, I have somewhere I want to show you defore the ghost festival starts,does gege want to come?" Hua cheng asked. "Sure! I'll follow san lang ." Xie lian said happily and hua cheng giggled " okay gege,let's go freshen up first." Hua cheng said."Oh yeah,let me go get ready"xie lian said while getting up but was stopped by hua cheng." Gege, dreakfast first" he said while chuckling ."Oh, Sorry I forgot. I got A little bit excited. "Xie lian said while sitting down again. After the 2 ate breakfast and went to freshen up . After xie lian hopped out of the tub and wore the robed hua cheng had bought he was passed with a problem,he doesn't know what to do with his hair." Uhgg, what to do.what to do."xie lian said out loud,he then he heard a knock at the door." Gege,can I enter?" Hua cheng asked."Sure san lang.the doors is open." Xie lian said. Hua cheng entered an saw xie lian at the mirror  with his hair open ."what's the problem gege, you look like your deep in thought. "Hua cheng asked." It's nothing really, it's just I don't know what to do with my hair." Xie lian explained. "Whant me to help." Hua cheng asked."Really, san lang, that would be great." Xie lian said." It's nothing gege , if you ever need help just ask me." Hua cheng said. After a while , hua cheng finnished doing xie lian's hair."Oh my ,san lang it looks so beautiful. Thank you." Xie lian said extremely happy with his hair. "Thank you gege." Hua cheng said happy from the little praise. "Gege looks beautiful "hua cheng said while asking for xie lians hand and xie lian immediately took his hand."san lang also looks very handsome." Xie lian said." You flutter me to much gege but ,i think gege will still be the most alluring person at the festival ." Hua cheng said while placing a chaste kiss on the back xie lians hand."Oh san lang, you flatter me."xie lian said.

                           《☆》

Hua chen them pulled out two dice, rolled them and then they were teleported somewhere. "Okay gege close your eyes."Hua cheng said while leading xie lian ." Okay" xie lian responded.  After a while of walking they reached the place, quindeng temple."okay gege we are here you can open your eyes." Hua cheng said. Xie lian opened his eyes and saw a temple dedicated to....him? "San lang where are we?" Xie lian asked." It quingdeng temple, I duilt it for you." Hua cheng said ." San lang I love it but..., why? Am not worth all this." Xie lian said." To die serving you is my resolve." Hua cheng said. When he said that xie lian immediately understood what he ment. 'San...lang..is.. wu ming?'xie lian thought. Just to make sure he asked."wu ming, is it really you,wu ming,the ghost fire,hong-er . Are they all you san lang." Xie lian asked almost crying and hua cheng just closed his eyes and nodded ,expecting the worst. Suddenly xie lian hugged him."san lang please, never again. I didn't want to leave you again."He said while crying .hua cheng hugged back glad that xie lian didn't hate him."sorry gege, I won't leave you again."Hua cheng said ." Why san lang? Why die for me? It hurt so much to see you die out their for me. Why me?" Xie lian asked, tears slowly dripping down his face as he let go of san lang." Because I...I..I. I love you dianzia. My love never died and never will."Hua cheng finally said.he said it facing away from xie lian, waiting for a rejection. Tears being held back .he was suddenly hugged by xie lians ."gege"hua cheng managed to say as he was not expecting this."I love san lang too and now I know I will always will" xie lian said and hua chen turned around. "Really gege?"Hua cheng asked."mhm, san lang is always their for me, I love san lang so I want to their for you. I love san lang very much." Xie lian said.hua cheng hugged xie lian." Am glad, I thought gege will never love me" hua cheng said.xie lian kissed him then said."Well i do and very much" hua cheng kisses xie lian ." So gege can I show you around the temple" hua cheng said as he took xie lian's hand." Mhm" xie lian said happily.  He had never expected that the man he loved was the on who was always their for him. After they toured the temple they sat down in the lounge in the garden. The cuddled knowing that they finnaly got the person that they would bring down nations for.

《☆》                                                        
1042 words♡