Nashville (Part 1)

They arrive late in the afternoon. Both tired and both a little cranky. Austin drives straight to the hotel and stands behind Delta with the luggage while she books them in.

"Do you have a room with two beds?" she asks. They slept just fine in the one bed last night so he does not know why she is asking for two. But, Austin remembers that he does not particularly like Delta so he is happy she wants a room with two beds. "Oh? You and your boyfriend would prefer two beds?" the hotel lady asks. "He is not my boyfriend," Delta says quickly. The hotel lady flicks her eyes to Austin and smiles. Hello, what's this? "You have come on a special night. I have an extra room and will give it to you at no extra cost," she says, still looking at Austin. He knows what that means. Jackpot.

"What is so special about tonight?" Delta asks. "Pardon?" the hotel lady asks, confused. "Tonight. You said it was a special night. What's so special about it?" Delta asks. "Oh...uh... it's a full moon..." she says her eyes a little shifty. Austin hopes she shows him her moon soon. Why is this booking taking so long? "Fine. Whatever. Two rooms work for me. I need a break from him," Delta says grabbing her room key from the counter. "Uh, that's offensive," Austin defends himself. "It was meant to be," Delta says taking her bag from him and walking off. Austin thinks she may be a little pissed off. Why? He has no idea. He takes his key from the hotel lady who giggles when he winks at her then makes his way to his room.

He is happy. He gets a room all to himself. He didn't even want to stay in a room with Delta. She is too neat and that purr she does when she sleeps is annoying. Besides, having her in the room was a cock block. He is happy and reveals himself in the quiet room. Yes, this is good. But, it is too quiet so he puts the TV on. The room does not smell as nice as the last hotel room, he will have to note that in his review. Does he do reviews? He does not remember if he has ever left a review before but he will this time. He is also a little lonely and hopes that the hotel lady gets here soon.

His head snaps to the door when he hears a knock. Ooh, that was fast. He sniffs his shirt, it still smells good. Has he said how much he loves his self-cleaning shirt? He opens the door and cocks an eyebrow at none other than little Delta Dawn herself. "Aww, baby, you missing me already?" he smirks and leans on the door frame. "If you had not noticed I took the wrong bag by mistake," she says holding up his bag. "I was wondering why my bras were not fitting quite right," he says now with a grin. "Please tell me you did not rummage through my bag," she says pushing his bag into his chest and then pushing past him and grabbing her bag. "I did. You know, if you play your cards right with me you won't need that oversized dildo in there," he says following her down the hall as she walks off to her room.

"I don't need a dildo," she says over her shoulder. "Sure you do. How else would you get off," he says coming to a stop at her hotel room door while she unlocks it. She turns to him and wriggles her fingers in the air before she steps inside, he follows her. "Oh yes. I remember now - you are a finger girl," he says throwing his bag on the couch and falling on the bed with a sigh. He has had a long day. "Your room smells much better than mine," he says sniffing the air. He rolls onto his side and sees Delta pulling out a fresh shirt and jeans.

"Watcha doin', baby cakes?"

"I am going for a shower and then I am going out for dinner."

"Where are you going for dinner?"

"I am going to find a place to eat on the Honky Tonk Highway."

"Oooh, that sounds like fun. I am coming with," he says rolling off the bed and opening his bag. It looks half empty again and he is pretty sure the clothes he was wearing yesterday are not in it. Must be in his other bag that he left in the car. He shrugs and pulls out a shirt and a pair of jorts. Is this a self-cleaning shirt too? He holds up the shirt and does not see one single stain. It smells good too. Is this a self-cleaning bag? Amazing. "Don't you already have plans tonight?" Delta asks. Austin stops his fussing and looks at her. "No," he says confused. "You sure?" she asks. Austin thinks hard. He puts his back into it. If she is talking about the hotel lady, they never technically made plans. She just offered him a free room.