ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝: 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕕

Start from the beginning

I groaned and banged my head on the wall, hoping my phone will jump out of my pocket and kill itself.

"It's alright, you can pick up." Carter mumbled against my chest, moving again to kiss my neck slowly.

I don't want to answer.
As a matter of fact, it's probably the last thing I want to do.

I want to keep making out with Carter, but if I do so Alessandro will just keep calling me.

So with another groan, I took my phone out of my pocket.
"What?" I hissed, trying my hardest to ignore Carter's lips.

"Olive? Where the fuck are you?" An angry voice shot out through the phone, and I furrowed my eyebrows.
That's not Alessandro.

"Jace?" I asked, confused. "What-"

He didn't let me finish the question, immediately cutting me off.

"I called fourteen times. Fourteen. Why the hell aren't you picking up?" He sounded furious, something I didn't think he was capable of.

"I thought it was Alessandro- never mind. What's wrong?" I gulped, but then Carter decided to kiss me just below my jaw, making my eyes shut.

I can't fucking concentrate when he does those things.

"What's wrong?" Jace seethed. "What's wrong is that I have your psychopathic brother in my living room, when it's the middle of the night!" He yelled the last part.

I rolled my eyes and relaxed a bit, at least he's not pissed off at me.
Well, maybe just a little.

"You'll have to be more specific, Jace, seeing all of them are."

Carter's hands left my waist, and he used his own body to press mine to the wall.
I gasped at the sudden feeling, but what really took my breath away was how he yanked his jacket and shirt off, throwing them to the ground.

"Riccardo! Obviously, Riccardo!" He whispered harshly, and even though I tried to care about anything other than Carter's bare chest, I failed miserably.

"Why is he there?"

"He's been here for the last twenty minutes, refusing to leave without talking to you. Do you want me to tell my boss I lost his sister?"

"Tell him I sneaked out." I suggested, and one strained laugh from Carter made me groan. "Fine, give him the phone."

"Stop it." I whispered with a small smile to Carter, who was making me slowly lose my mind.
I want to get off this phone call so bad.

"Can't." he pulled my head to his and crashed our lips into a deep kiss, our tongues battling for control.
He suddenly bit my lower lip, making a soft moan escape my mouth. My free hand moved across his chest, feeling the muscles flex under my touch.

"Olive?" Riccardo's voice broke our moment, and I had to pull away from Carter.

"What the hell, Riccardo? Get out of Jace's house." I exclaimed.
He's the sole reason I'm not being able to fully focus on the handsome boy in front of me.

"Not until you give me an address to pick you and your little friends from." His voice sounded serious. "I don't care if you're drunk or whatever, okay? You can't walk by yourself, especially when all of your guards are here."

I sighed.
I have no strength in me to fight him, and I definitely need a ride.
Plus, I'm willing to say pretty much anything that'll make this call end so I could return to Carter.

"Fine. I'm at a bar named Rosa. But don't come now!" I warned, but it did nothing to stop him.

"I'll be there in twenty, fucking cretino." (idiot)
his tone was final, and I let out a cry of frustration when he hung up.