"Umm who are you ? I haven't seen you here before " and that girl gave a look to her and then said "What? Me? You don't know me ? I think you're new here " she was making a face while scrutinizing Sanya from top to bottom which made Sanya a little uncomfortable.

"Anyways I don't care who you are ,and as for me....... I am Shweta , Mr.Malhotra's secretary " she said with so much attitude and with that cringy hair flip as if being his secretary is the highest position to be on .

Sanya was so annoyed by her attitude now that she gave her a tight lipped smile and started moving towards the cabin .

But then she abruptly stopped and an idea came in her mind "Wait ! Maybe this caked up beauty can be helpful to me , YESSSS!!!! You're so smart Sana , proud of you " with an evil smirk on her face she made a plan to save herself from getting into the devil's den .

"Shweta wait!!!!!" She stopped Shweta who was going from there
" Umm...sorry I didn't introduced myself , I am Sanya Agarwal and yes you're right I am new here , I am in Akash sir's team right now and ......he told me to give this file to Mr. Malhotra so could you give this file to him ? " Sanya asked shweta very sweetly praying that she would accept so that she doesn't have to see that arrogant man's face again .

"Excuse me ? I am Mr.Malhotra's secretary not yours why would I do a work for you , I have got many more important work to do than to serve you MADAM ......Ohhhh godd these newbies!!!! " She refused rudely while taunting Sanya and sanya on the other hand was super angry at her unnecessary attitude .

Sanys ignored her and turned around murmuring lightly " Like boss like secretary, rude arrogant bitchy , I mean iska attitude toh dekho aise dekha rhi h ki yaha ki queen elizabeth ho , apni sandal ke niche rakhti hu aesi makeup ki dukaano ko , BITCH ".

Then she reached near the door and knocked on it and a deep and heavy voice came from the other side"Come in"

She opened the door slowly and her eyes roamed around the room and saw the magnificent interior of his room but Sanya was not delighted upon seeing his office because it was all black and white and devoid of any other colours which could bring life and light to this place and then she noticed Advik sitting in his chair deeply engrossed in his laptop .

He was looking damn handsome at that time wearing that white shirt and rolled up sleeves till his elbow which made his mascular biceps to be easily apparent and forced Sanya to think as to how many hours did he gives in the gym to have such sexy a...

He was looking damn handsome at that time wearing that white shirt and rolled up sleeves till his elbow which made his mascular biceps to be easily apparent and forced Sanya to think as to how many hours did he gives in the gym to have such sexy and drool worthy body but as soon as she realised what did she just thought she cursed herself for thinking like that for him .

Sanya took a deep breath and stood at a distance from his table and then said in a low voice " Mr.Malhotra " .

Advik was doing his work on his laptop and then he heard an angelic voice of a girl which seems to be familiar and heard before so he lifted his head up and saw sanya standing there in a pale pink coloured shirt and white pants with her straight and long hair reaching till her waist flowing open in the air, this made Advik to just gaze at her Beauty .