- Aunt May -

I was bored, so bored that I ended up falling asleep laying my head on Damian's shoulder and when I woke up, it took me a second to realize that. "You have a good sleep?" Damian asked me. I nodded, and quickly took my head off his shoulder. "I'm sorry." I looked down and blushed some. "Hey, it's fine. I didn't mind." "You didn't?" I questioned and Damian nodded. After a few minutes of silence, someone walked up to us, "What are you supposed to be?" The girl asked, "The newest Avengers? I'm Kamala." "I'm Jon, and this is Damian." I pointed over to Damian, "But no, we aren't the newest Avengers... we actually aren't from here." Kamala said down next to me. "Your like from a different planet?" She asked. I shook my head, "Different universe with completely different superheroes and me and Damian are one of them." Kamala looked at me and Damian's costume. "What are you supposed to be?" She asked.

"I'm Superboy." I told her. "Robin." Damian answered. Kamala was about to ask another question but a person with an eyepatch walked up to us. "Damian, Jon, come with me." Me and Damian looked at each other and we followed the guy with an eyepatch. "Who are you?" I asked him. "Nicky Fury." He told me. "You're the Nick Fury?" I asked. "You know who I am?" I looked around and almost tripped but Damian caught me. "I read about to just yesterday." I answered him, and I whispered to Damian, "Thanks." "Where are we going?" Damian asked Nick Fury when we went into a room. Nick Fury didn't answer and when me and Damian walked into the room, inside was a machine. "What's this?" I asked getting close to it but Damian pulled me back, "Don't get too close to it, we don't know what it does." He told me. "Okay." I stood next to Damian and Nick Fury turned to us. "This is the machine we used to go back in time to get the infinity stones." "Infinity stones?" Me and Damian questioned. "Yes, anyways if we can calibrate it, we might just be able to send you both beck to your universe." Nick Fury finished. "How long will that take?" I asked him. "Uhh, could take months, maybe even years."

"Years!?" I screamed, "I don't want years! I want to be home soon, not in years!" Nick Fury sighs, "Kid, we will do the best we can and get you both home as soon as we possibly can." "Fuck you!" I yelled at him. "Language!" I jumped and turned around and saw Captain America. "Holy-..." Captain America looked at me then at Nick, "I'll take the kids to May. She could probably take care of them while we work on this." "Who's May?" I asked.

So, turns out May is Aunt May, the Aunt of Peter Parker, who's also Spider-Man, and Captain America didn't take us because Tony insisted he should. "Are you sure it's fine with them staying here?" Tony asked her when we all walked in the house. "Yes I'm sure. Peter could use the company." Aunt May answered him. "I could just being them back to my place and they can stay there." Tony replied back. Me and Damian walked around. "You must be Damian and Jon. I'm Peter, Peter Parker. Nice to meet you both." A kid walked up to us. "Nice to meet you too." I answered him. "Where are we going to sleep?" Damian asked. Peter showed us to a guest room which had a bunk bed in it. At least Damian wouldn't be sleeping on the floor this time. "I call top!" Damian yelled climbing the ladder. "No fair!" I whined, sitting down on the bottom bunk. "Didn't call it fast enough." He replied back.

After a while of me, Damian, and Peter getting to know each other, Aunt May walked in. "Boys, it's time to eat." We all walked out of the room and to the kitchen. Aunt May looked at me and Damian, "I think you boys should enroll into school." "Why?" Damian asked. "You don't know how long it could take to get you back into your universe." I looked down at my food and mumbled, "It will only just be a few months." "I don't need school." Damian said to her, "I already know everything I need to know." Aunt May sighs, "Damian, everyone needs to go to school." "Not me!"

When we were finished eating, with Aunt May and Peter asking us a few questions to break the silence, me and Damian went into the guest room. "You know." Damian started, and I looked up at him since he was laying on the top bunk and I was on the floor, "For some reason, I miss Alfred's cucumber sandwiches." I chuckled, "You do?" Damian nodded, "Yeah. I do." "Boys." Aunt May knocked on the door before coming in, "It's getting late, I think you both should head to bed soon and we can maybe start looking for schools to enroll you into." Aunt May closed the door and Damian scoffed, "I need no school."

He took off his shoes and threw them to the ground, almost hitting me in the face. "Hey!" I warned, "You almost hit me!" "Sorry." I got up from off the ground and laid down on the bed, hoping sleep would come faster this time, but it didn't. I sighed.

It was now around 11pm and I still wasn't asleep, so I quietly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen for some water. I didn't realize someone was behind me until I felt I hand on my shoulder, I jumped and yelped, covering my mouth instantly. "Peter?" I whispered. "Sorry mate." He answered then asked, "You can't sleep, can you?" I shook my head. "I keep thinking about home. It's all I can think about really." I told him. "I understand how you feel, well... uhh... not with this whole you in a different universe type thing, but you know. You missing home and all that." "You do?" I asked him and he nodded. Me and Peter sat down on the couch and I fell asleep laying on him.