Reactions Part 2-Friends and Family 3

Începe de la început

watched and saw that twelve hours later in the show, everyone was already too tired, had bags under their eyes, yawning away, and looked as if they were about to pass out at any minute or any second. All but the last two, Marinette and Lucy, since the two are both just sitting there. "I'm glad Marinette didn't run and eat the other stuff in the buffet," Mirelle said, with the rest of the friends nodding in agreement. "Yeah, that would've been bad." They then stopped talking when the confessionals came on. There, they watch that it was Gwen, Lucy, and Marinette's confessionals. "The Awake-a-thon was definitely the most brutal thing I've ever done in my life," Gwen said in her confessional. They then see Lucy's confessional. "Just as Nettie and I suspected. But then again, I feel like this challenge will be a walk in the park. This brings back some memories of when I was with some old friends of mine when I was five and six years old." all the family members and Marinette's friends looked shocked, hearing that from Lucy herself. "Lucy actually stayed up that young?!" Aurore gasped with her jaw dropped to the floor. "How was that even possible?" Kagami questioned, with Marc asking, "And since when did that happen?" They then continue to hear her confessional. "I know I was too young to do any of that at night, but still. It's pretty much an easy task for me. I got this one in the bag." "Well, I guess that's good if she says so," said Zoe. They then see Marinette's confessional. "This won't be too bad. I always take all-nighters whenever I have to do homework, work on design ideas, and work on commissions for my clients. So this won't be so hard." Tom and Sabine smiled happy for their daughter. They know that Marinette actually does have some all nighters to work up on some schoolwork and her designs. They're all very happy for Marinette. Even though, they do worry about her well-being.

watch them and the rest of the campers continue on with the Awake-a-thon, Owen is already down and out. "This is the most boring thing I've ever done in my life." "Tell me about it. I can't read any of my Stephanie Queen books during this whole ordeal." Lucy said, upset she couldn't read her Stephanie Queen books for the challenge. "That's a shame, really," Marc says, feeling sorry for Lucy. They then hear them talking still. "Could be way worse," said Trent. "How?" asked Marinette. "I could be stuck here without you to talk to," Trent said to Marinette, making her smile. Gwen smiles as she sees Trent talk to Marinette. They all then see her confessional. "Not gonna lie, but for some reason, I can actually see the two being together when this whole crazed-storm of a show is over. Those two, totally deserve each other." they all smiled at that. Even though their smiling faces faded after watching Heather getting Beth and Lindsay in her little "alliance", and taking Eva's MP3 player without anybody knowing, they were still watching the show and watched the sun go down, and some campers were already falling asleep. But are trying their best to stay awake for the whole challenge. Which leaves eleven Screaming Gophers and Seven Killer Bass still awake. "Congratulations, campers. You've made it to the twenty-four-hour mark. Time to take things up a notch. Fairy Tales." "Oh, he's not serious!" Gwen exclaimed. "I know, out of all things, he has to choose fairytales? I could be reading Stephanie Queen's Critter Crematory by now!" Lucy complained, with Marc giving her a sympathetic look on his face. As Chris read, more and more campers started to fall asleep while the rest were trying to stay awake.

Now there are six Screaming Gophers and four Killer Bass. Meanwhile, they see Gwen, Trent, Lucy, and Marinette having a small talk. "Okay, favorite song?" "Jagged's song tribute to the Parisian heroine Ladybug," Marinette said. Tom and Sabine smiled since it was obvious that she kept playing the song nonstop in her room. "Too Cool for School by my favorite late Drummer of KISS himself, the Fox, Eric Carr," Lucy said, crossing her heart for the late drummer. The family and friends smiled and raised their cups in honor for the late drummer. They then heard that Trent's favorite song was She Will Be Loved and then asked the girls their favorite colors. Marinette says that hers is pink and red. "All colors from the 50s to the millennial 2000s. Oh, and black and Navy blue, of course," Lucy said. 'I don't know why, but I feel like mom is going to make some designer outfits for her in those colors after she said that on live television.' Zoe thought to herself. Gwen then says hers is midnight blue. Lucy then asks what their video games are. Gwen says hers is Death Arise and Trent says his is Music Gods. Marinette then says hers is Ultimate Mecha Strike III. "It's true. She's been beating me on every level every time." Tom said, approving it. They laugh and continue watching the show.  Marinette then asks Lucy what was her favorite video game, "Victorian Servant: The Truth for the Vixen's Secret." "Oh, I like that series!" Marc says, happily. "I hear it's good." Kagami said, with her mother nodding in agreement. They all continued watching the show. It was already fifty-one hours and still counting, and they all see that Justin is still standing there, and doesn't look to be tired at all. That was until Marinette tapped on his face which caused him to open his eyes, startling her and shocking them (the family and Marinette's friends) and the campers. "His eyelids are painted! I saw it!" Eva yelled, pointing it out, Tomoe's eyebrows raise in shock hearing that, and getting Chris's attention. "Get out," he said in disbelief. "Oh, I got to see this." Chris then runs over to Justin and sees that they were right that he did paint his eyelids. "That is so crazy incredible! But you're still out, dude," he said. With that being said, that leaves five Screaming Gophers still awake for the challenge. "There is no such word as crazy incredible." Tomoe mumbled.

As they all continued watching, they saw that it was two days later and on the morning of the show. They all were surprised to see that Marinette and Lucy were still awake. Yet, they still had bags in their eyes telling them another story. That was until Luka noticed that Marinette was looking at something. That was until they watched as Duncan put Harold's hand in a cup of water. "Oh, gross, it works! Dude peed his pants!" Duncan exclaimed, waking Harold up. As Harold wakes up, he realizes that he did and tries to cover himself in embarrassment while they all look in shock, disbelief, and disgust. "Duncan! Why did you do that?!" Marinette said, running towards the scene. "Ah, come on, dollface. You gotta admit that was hilarious." said Duncan. Marinette glares at him. "Maybe for you, but that is still wrong," she said. "How immature can you be?" Marinette's friends all talked at the same time in agreement, getting the family's attention, and they were not paying attention to Duncan, Lucy, and Noah's confessionals.

After that, they all continued watching them, seeing Gwen yawn saying, "I'd kill for a coffee right now," she said. Lucy was taking a couple of whiffs of an essential oil. Lucy then opened her eyes widely and turned her head to Gwen. "Sorry, Gwen. Did you say something?" Chris then walks in with a cup of coffee in his hand. "What is the matter with you people?" he asks, sipping his coffee. "Come on, fall asleep already." Gwen grabs Chris by the leg. "You got to hook me up, man." She said. "I'll even eat the grinds. Anything!" "Alright, you seven stay with me. The rest of you go and get a shower, for heaven's sake. You stink!" Chris said, sipping more of his coffee. "Well, what did he expect? He is the one who made them do this challenge." Jessica said, crossing her arms. They watch as they see Lucy and Marinette are still awake, and Chris starts talking. "I didn't want it to come to this." he said. "I said that to Chef Hatchet last night. I said, "Chef, I don't want it to come to this." But darn it, these campers are tough. And so, I've come up with the most boring, sleep-inducing activity I can find." Chris opens a book, which they all realize that it was a...

"The History of Canada. A pop-up book. Chapter One." The campers groaned as Chris read away in the pop-up history book. As Chris goes on in the book, it brung Eva, Heather, Gwen, and Trent to sleep. The family and Marinette's friends looked worriedly at Marinette. A little while later, Chris announced to the still awake three campers, "Time for a bathroom break. Any takers?" he asked. "I've held it this long, sweetheart," said Duncan. "I can go all day." Lucy scoffs. "Yeah, but I doubt you can hold it for another ten chapters." some of Marinette's friends snickered from that and saw the look on Duncan's face. After that, Lucy's saying made Duncan change his mind, and head to the bathroom. "You've got five minutes." Chris said. "Long as you don't mind a little company." "Fine, but stay out of the stall." Duncan warns. After a little while, they watched and saw Lucy and Marinette, who were starting to feel extremely tired, making them feel worried. That was until Chris received some intel from an intern. "And we have news. It looks like Duncan's taken a dive on the can, which means there is not one, but two official winners of the Awake-a-thon. And those two winners are...." they all watched as they saw Lucy and Marinette murmur something that they couldn't describe what they were saying, and the two girls fell back first, fast asleep, knocked out cold.

"Lucy and Marinette! The Screaming Gophers win!" They all cheered for Marinette to win the second challenge. After watching the elimination ceremony, Eva was out of the show. When she rode off on the Boat of Losers, she started to talk, "I guess my temper got the better of me. Again. But whatever, they just lost their fiercest competitor. I hope they realize that." Just then, she feels something in her pocket. She checks to see that it is a little charm that has Rosie the Riveter that has words that say, 'Stay Strong, Eva! You Can Do It!', an essential oil that is labeled 'Anger Management', and a note that says, "To the strongest gal we know, M & L" Eva smiles, "But then again, there are some people that are actually understanding." she said. They all smile, knowing that it is Marinette and her friend Lucy. After that, they all agreed that they would meet again next week, and watch the next episode. And of course, they're going to give Marinette time since she's now getting her well-deserved sleep after winning the challenge for her team.