They enjoy the view of the strip from the top of Eiffel Tower. After that they both have their dinner in the hotel restaurant and left for their hotel.

When they both are coming back to their hotel Prerna saw that Rishab is doing something on his phone.
"Kya kar rahe hain.." Prerna asked
"Khud hin dekh lijiye.." Rishab replied and gave his phone to Prerna.
Prerna saw that he posted two pictures of them with a sweet caption.
"So sweet of you Mr Bajaj.." Prerna says with a smile and Rishab smiled back.

[The Post]

iamrbofficial

On the Vegas Strip, where every step feels like a celebration of our love

On the Vegas Strip, where every step feels like a celebration of our love.❤️
PrernaS_

(I want to write the strip trip in full details but then think it will take time and it will be boring.. so that's why I don't write it in detail..)

Night (10:20 pm)
The room was bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight, creating an ethereal ambiance. Prerna stood by the window, her thoughts wandering in the quiet solitude. The rustling curtains whispered secrets, and a gentle breeze played with tendrils of her hair.

Unbeknownst to her, Rishab entered the room, his footsteps muffled on the carpet. He approached her with a silent grace, wrapping his arms around her from behind. His touch sent a delicious shiver through her, and she leaned into his embrace, instinctively seeking the warmth of his presence.
"Kya soch rahi hain.." Rishab asked
"Kuch bhi toh nahi.." Prerna replied
"Jhoot matt bola kijiye mujhe.. aapka jhooth pakdna ache se aata hai.. subha ke baare mein soch rahi hai na" Rishab says and Prerna sighed.
"Jitna bhi try kar loon Rishab woh battein dimag se ja hin nahi rahi hai.." Prerna says
"I know aapko bura laga hai par baar baar sochne se aapko hin taqlif hogi Prerna.. try to forget it" Rishab says
"Pata hai sabse zyada bura kis baat ke liye laga woh middle class taunt Rishab.. mene kabhi usse isiliye nahi pyaar kiya tha ki his family has money aur na hin aapse paison ke liye shaadi ki.. mene kabhi usse nahi phasaya aur na hin aapko phasaya hai you know that right.. you believe me na Rishab" Prerna asked in a sad voice.
"Prerna I believe you and I know why we get married.. aur Mr Basu ke nonsense baaton se mujhe koi farak nahi padta hai aur aapko bhi nahi padna chahiye.. samjhi aap" Rishab says and Prerna nods.
"You are right Rishab.. mene usse bhula diya hai aur uske baaton se mujhe koi farak nahi padna chahiye" Prerna says as they stood there.

Rishab pressed a tender kiss to her forehead after a minute, a gesture filled with love and reassurance. The warmth of his lips lingered, a sweet promise against her skin. With a gentle yet firm touch, he guided her towards the window sill, a secluded spot where the outside world seemed to blend with their intimate cocoon.

She sat on the window ledge, and he stood close, his arms still enveloping her. The city below twinkled like a sea of stars, mirroring the constellations above. The air was thick with anticipation, as if the universe itself held its breath, acknowledging the sacredness of this moment.

Their eyes met, and in that silent exchange, emotions flowed like an invisible current. His gaze spoke of admiration and longing, while hers held a mixture of vulnerability and desire. The night outside became a canvas for their emotions, the moonlight painting their silhouettes with a soft, romantic glow.

He lowered his lips to hers, a slow and deliberate movement that ignited a spark between them. The kiss was a fusion of passion and tenderness, a dance of two souls entwined in the poetry of the night. Time seemed to lose its relevance as they explored the depths of each other's desires.

The window pane, once a barrier between inside and out, now served as a witness to their intimate connection. His hands traced patterns on her skin, leaving a trail of tingling sensations. The outside world faded into insignificance as they surrendered to the magnetic pull of their love.
"You know na I love you.." Rishab says
"I think I also in love with you.." Prerna says

The night breeze carried their whispered confessions, blending with the soft symphony of their breaths. Each kiss deepened the connection, forging an unspoken bond that transcended the physical realm. In that sacred space by the window, they shared not just a moment of passion but a timeless exchange of hearts, etching memories that would linger like the moonlight's caress.

{So here is the fifth chapter of another PreRish story. Hope everyone gonna like the story.
Please vote for the chapter and comment how's it is.}

THANK YOU ❤️

{Please guys vote aur comment kar diya karo.. aap logo ke votes aur comments ki wajah se motivation milta hai aur likhne ka.. so please vote and comment}

 so please vote and comment}