Chapter 4

Evening (07:30 pm)
Rishab and Prerna's jet landed in Las Vegas. After the security prosegur a limo picked them up from the airport. After half an hour later they reached hotel.

Evening (08:15 pm)
"Rishab Rishab jaldi idhar aayiye.." Rishab is taking their luggages from the waiter when Prerna called him. Rishab goes to her hurriedly.
"Prerna kya hua?" Rishab asked in panick.
"Rishab there is a private swimming pool outside.." Prerna replied and Rishab sighed.
"Ohh just that.. Prerna main darr gaya" Rishab says
"Sorry" Prerna says
"It's okay.. app freshen up ho jaiye main dinner order karta hoon" Rishab says and Prerna nods.
After Prerna comes Rishab goes to freshen up.
They both had their dinner and slept.

Next Day
Morning (09:15 am)
Prerna is getting ready for the seminar when Rishab comes to room after getting ready.
"Prerna are you ready.." Rishab asked while wearing his watch.
"Yeah I am ready.. bas yeh nahi pehna ja raha.." Prerna says trying to tieing her mangalsutra.
"Main help kar sakta hoon kya.." Rishab asked coming to Prerna.
"Haan" Prerna replied
Rishab is trying to locking the hook when their eyes meet, creating a silent connection that spoke volumes. Time seemed to pause as they shared an intimate gaze, reflecting the unspoken emotions that danced between them.
"Ho gaya.." Rishab says breaking the eye lock.
"Thank you" Prerna says
"Chalen" Rishab asked and Prerna nods.

Morning (09:45 am)
Rishab is introducing Prerna to everyone when a person comes to him.
"Sir please comes to the stage.." The person says to Rishab.
"Prerna aap jake baithiye.. main aata hoon" Rishab says to Prerna and she nods.
"Ma'am aaiye main aapko aapki seat pe leke chalta hoon.." Another person says to Prerna and she leaves with him.

When Prerna goes to her table to her surprise Anurag is also sitting there. She takes a seat leaving a chair between them.
"Abb mere paas baithne mein bhi problem ho raha hai.." Anurag says and Prerna just rolls her eyes.
Before Anurag could say anything more the host started speaking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen,
Good morning,
It is with immense pleasure and honor that I stand before you to inaugurate this business seminar, "Strategies for Sustainable Growth in the Digital Era". Today, we are privileged to have a distinguished individual in our midst, someone whose vision and leadership have left an indelible mark in the business world.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to our esteemed chief guest, Mr. Rishab Bajaj, one of the world's top business man. Mr. Bajaj, your presence here today adds a significant layer of prestige to our event. Your journey serves as an inspiration to all of us gathered here. We are truly honored to have you share your insights with our audience.

In the spirit of collaboration and knowledge-sharing, we eagerly anticipate the wisdom and perspective you will bring to today's discussions. Thank you for gracing us with your presence, and we look forward to gaining invaluable insights from your keynote address later in the program.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's extend our warmest welcome to Mr. Rishab Bajaj. Thank you.." The host announced and Rishab comes to the stage.

"Mr. Bajaj I request you to come here and share your thoughts with our audience.." The host says and Rishab comes to the mic.
Rishab gives a small speech about the topic. He share insights, knowledge, and advice related to various aspects of business. After he concludes the speech he goes down from the stage and sit between Prerna and Anurag.

"Aapne mujhe bataya kyun nahi ki aap chief guest hain.." As Rishab sat Prerna asked him.
"Yaad hin nahi raha.." Rishab replied with a smile. And Prerna pout like a child.
"Mi amor abb aisa matt kariye sach mein yaad nahi raha.. sorry" Rishab says
"I am just acting my dear husband.." Prerna says and laughs a little. Rishab just shake his head.
"Bore ho rahi hain?" Rishab asked placing his hand on Prerna's hand.
"Actually mere college ke lectures se acha hai.. so no" Prerna replied
"Prerna zara paas aaiye.." Rishab says
"Rishab" Prerna says in shock and Rishab pulled her towards him and caressed her cheek.
"Kuch laga tha aapke chehre pe wahin saaf karna tha.. books padh padh yeh sab aaraha hai aapke dimaag mein" Rishab says shaking his head and Prerna smiles sheepishly.