Chapter 5

Next Day
Morning (08:15 am)
Prerna and Rishab are having breakfast.
"Prerna mujhe ek chota sa kaam hai main one hour ke andar wapas aajaunga.. phir bahar chalte hain" Rishab says
"Thik hai" Prerna says
After breakfast Rishab left.

Morning (08:40 am)
Prerna is watching the TV when someone rang the doorbell.
"Rishab itni jaldi kaise aagaye.. shayad kaam khatam ho gaya hoga" Prerna says to herself and goes to open the door.
To her surprise it's not Rishab but Anurag who is standing there.
Before Prerna could say anything Anurag pushed her and closed the door. He then dragged her to the hall.
"What the hell are you doing.." Prerna says
"Shouldn't I ask you that.. what the hell are you doing Prerna.." Anurag says
"Thoda clear karoge ki mene kara kya hai.." Prerna asked in a calm voice.
"You kissed him Prerna.. you kissed Mr. Bajaj on lips.. how can you do that Prerna.." Anurag clutching Prerna's right forearm. Prerna used her other hand to take Anurag's hand from her forearm.
"Ohh just that.. mujhe laga mene kuch bahut galat kar diya.." Prerna says and laughs a little.
"Toh galti hin toh ki hai tumne Prerna.. you kissed another person you cheated on me.." Anurag says angrily.
"Excuse me what do you mean by I cheated on you.. come on Anurag we don't have any relation and he is my husband if I kissed you it would be cheating not the other way around.." Prerna says
"What do you mean by we don't have any relation.. do you forget that you love me and I am your lover" Anurag says
"Ex you are my ex-lover Mr. Anurag Basu.. now I am a married woman and a wife only love her husband" Prerna says she doesn't know how she is saying all this so calmly. Maybe she really don't feel anything for Anurag now, maybe she already moved on without knowing.
"Do you understand what are you saying.. you fight with everyone for me to get married to me and now you are saying you don't love me.. how Prerna how" Anurag says gritting his teeth.
"Anurag that is past.. at that time for me you were the only person I was thinking about but now I understand we could never be a perfect couple we could never be happy together.. and I choose someone who is a good man and a better life partner for me.." Prerna says
"You don't choose Mr Bajaj because he is a good man you choose him for his money.." Anurag says
"What do you mean by that.." Prerna asked and Anurag laughs like a madman.
"Ohh come on Prerna don't act like you don't understand.. everyone.. everyone is saying this but I don't believe them but now I can see it clearly.. you ditched me before our weeding and marry Mr Bajaj because you fall for his money you saw his money and thinks that he is a better catch for you.. mom was right whenever she said that you were with me because of money but I am an idiot who thinks that you love me.. middle class girl like you always wants money and when you saw that Mr Bajaj has more money and more power than me you goes to him and got married to him.. phasa liye unhe meri tarah hai na.. now you are flirting with him and kissing him in public you are such a shameless person Prerna.. wait what will you do when you find someone who has more money and more power than him will you left Mr Bajaj as well.. will you go and marry that other person and sleep with him too.. hai na.." Before Anurag could say anything more someone turned him around harshly and started hitting him. Prerna who is standing there in shock is come out from her reviver.
"Rishab.. Rishab chodiye usse.. Rishab please leave him he would die Rishab.. please chodiye usse.." Prerna says trying take away Rishab from Anurag.
"I am not gonna leave him.. how dare he is.. how could he say something like that to you.." Rishab says in rage.
"YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT MY WIFE LIKE THAT.. YOU CAN'T MR BASU" Rishab says angrily while hitting Anurag with every word.
"Rishab please I am begging you please leave him please please please.." Prerna says and she started crying.
Looking at her teary eyes Rishab stops hitting Anurag and holds him by his collar.
"You are talking to MY WIFE, MY QUEEN, MY PRIDE AND MY HONOUR Mr Basu you can't say anything to her.. not something like that warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.. remember that" Rishab says and leaves him and goes to Prerna.
"Prerna hey don't cry see I leave him don't cry.." Rishab says, Prerna just looks at him and hugs Rishab and started crying more and more on his chest.
"Mi amor don't cry.. I am sorry okay I am sorry.. don't cry sweetheart please.." Rishab says caressing Prerna's head.
"Why are you saying sorry.." Prerna says and looks up from Rishab's chest. She then break the hug and looks at Anurag.
"He should be saying sorry who caused all this.." Prerna says pointing towards Anurag.
"You say I got married to Rishab for his money hai na but do you know the real reason why I am married to him because of your mother Mr Anurag Basu.. if it is not your mother I will never met him in my life.. when you go to jail your mother told me that if I want to marry you I have to release you from the jail and that's why I go to meet Rishab and he told me about Kukki and we got married for Kukki.." Prerna says and Anurag looks at her in shock.
"Yes I marry him because of a deal.. but do you know why I am still with him even after he said to me that we can get divorced because he is a man every girl dream of.. do you know he trust me always.. when you meet with that accident you planned I was out of my mind I wanted to stay with you and he support me at that moment and he didn't accused me or questioned me like you.. he protect me from everything and everyone.. and more importantly he never let anyone insult me like you.." Prerna says and wipes some tears from her eyes.
"You accused me.. you never trust me.. you stand silently when your family is insulting me.. you can never be a good life partner for me or for anyone Anurag.. do you know what Mr Anurag Basu I will choose Rishab over you every time and in every lifetime.." Prerna says started crying more.
Rishab takes her to the couch and made her sit. He make her drink the water.
"Prerna rona band kariye.. itna royengi toh aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi" Rishab says trying to stop Prerna from crying but she didn't stop.
"Prerna think about the baby and stop crying please.." Rishab whisperd in Prerna's ear. And Prerna calm down hearing this.
"You okay?" Rishab asked
"No.. I am not okay Rishab.. how can.. how can he say something like that.. I know ki woh ghusse mein hai.. I know but how can he accused me.. how can he say something like that to me it's so disgusting.. woh mujhe itne saalon se janta hai usse pata hai mere liye rishte kya mayne rakhte hain.. mene kabhi usse ya aapko paison ke liye nahi phasaya hai.. I used love him truly Rishab.." Prerna says and Rishab hugs her.
"I know Prerna I know.. don't think about it" Rishab says
In all while Rishab is trying to calm down Prerna, Anurag is processing everything. How can he say so much disgusting things to Prerna.