𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

"𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙠, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙚, & 𝙧𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣"

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨...

♪ 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 - 𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙩 ♪

"THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS."

Kiara huffed as she heard Blue say those words for the tenth time since leaving Heyward's. But the Routledge girl couldn't help repeating herself - the bitter sentiment was all her mind could focus on as she sat at a vanity that probably cost more than the Chateau's monthly rent.

"I know, Bluey. I agree with you." Kie grimaced as she attempted to pull her hair into an elegant updo instead of her usual messy bun.

"I mean, John B has been M.I.A for two days, JJ's sitting in a jail cell, and we're getting ready for Midsummers?!" Blue slammed down the mascara once she was done swiping it over her lashes, causing a loud noise to echo throughout the Carerra girl's room. "I can't believe this is happening!"

Kie reached over and gently placed her hand on Blue's wrist. "Careful. My parents are gonna get freaked out by your sudden aggression." She let out a hesitant laugh as she continued. "The only reason they agreed to let you go is because everyone on this island loves you. You have to keep up the whole 'sweetheart' act tonight or else I'm in deep shit."

Blue slammed her forehead down on the vanity in response.

She could have sworn she was going insane - like clinically, not-a-joke insane. Ever since JJ was taken away in the back of that cop car, her nerves had been on fire and her mind had been consumed with every worry imaginable. All she could think about was him - if he was okay, if he was going to fined or sentenced, if Luke had gotten to him yet. And despite being grateful for Shoupe not taking her in and letting DCS have their way with her, she found herself wishing she was with JJ in that police station instead of moping in Kiara's bedroom.